Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2024 4:28:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Luny421]
It looks like Classic Firearms may have the exclusive because I can’t find them anywhere else. M4E1 uppers and lowers, M5 uppers and lowers, limited handguard choices for both AR15 and M5, enhanced buffer tubes and Breach CHs for both AR15 and AR10.

Still trying to decide what I want to do with this. Trying to source some clear ano handguards elsewhere.

Gratuitous Sugar Weasel pic for comparison

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 5:11:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spyderboy03] [#1]
They sold them direct over Black Friday weekend. I only snagged an upper, through an FFL buddy that is setup with them as a dealer.

ETA: They also had purple and gold.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spyderboy03:
They sold them direct over Black Friday weekend. I only snagged an upper, through an FFL buddy that is setup with them as a dealer.

ETA: They also had purple and gold.
https://i.imgur.com/HBmTEE4.jpg
View Quote

I remember the purple and gold because it made my eyes bleed. I definitely understand why more manufacturers don’t do clear ano, there are surface imperfections that would easily be hidden by black dye. If these were standard black ano they’d be blems.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 5:33:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spyderboy03] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Luny421:

I remember the purple and gold because it made my eyes bleed. I definitely understand why more manufacturers don't do clear ano, there are surface imperfections that would easily be hidden by black dye. If these were standard black ano they'd be blems.
View Quote
Agreed. Your can see a line on mine in that pic right below the where the charging handle latches.

ETA: I kind wish I got gold buddy did and it looks pretty awesome!
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 5:32:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Finally built out my Aero Precision clear ano receiver set.  I think it turned out really good and is lightweight compared to a few of my other rifles.  I think I'm going to try out the Primary Arms GLX 1x prism once it gets released.
- Aero Precision clear ano receiver set, buffer tube and 15" Atlas R-One handguard in sniper grey
- BA 16" slim Hanson midlength with .625 lo pro pinned gas block
- Toolcraft black nitride BCG
- Q honey badger radian raptor charging handle
- Forward Control Design castle nut
- Magpul trigger guard, grip and stock in stealth gray
- BKing's Firearms Mod-0 LPK and enhanced upper parts kit
- ALG ACT trigger
- Damage Industries enhanced carbine length spring and H buffer

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Finally got mine put together and back from the P&W. I call this the Syrup Ferret, as it’s a poor man’s Sugar Weasel which is itself a poor man’s Honey Badger. Weighs 8lb 5oz as shown.

Aero M4E1 receiver set and buffer tube
BA 14.5” fluted SPR and Superlative AGB
Q 12” HB handguard
Q/Radian HB Raptor and Talon
SOLGW BCG and blaster starter kit parts
G2S trigger
B5 Bravo stock and P22 grip
HRF Concepts magwell
Griffin taper mount tac comp

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top