Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2023 9:59:47 PM EDT
Heya guys I know this is a stretch, but I am wondering if anyone has pics or knew who manufactured the older dual mag clamps that were made for AR-15's / M16's. I had one years ago and I have since lost it and I wanted to do a repro of the rifle i carried but have no pics and cannot remember who made it.

Thanks for any help
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:54:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Choate machine tool Co. Made these. Redimag used to make a version that mounted on the receiver.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got some that came on ban-era 20 round Thermolds.
Link Posted: 8/12/2023 4:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Fobus made one too

Think I still have one kicking around somewhere
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 12:52:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I remember using Buffer Technologies  mag cinch back in the day.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 1:13:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Teufelmann55] [#6]
Heya guys, sorry it took a while to get back to you all on this one I have been out for a while and just coming back into things (had some surgeries and retirement issues).

No, the choate one is kind of close. I found a pic or two, but I don't think I can post pictures on this website for some reason (I might be doing it wrong also), if so that might alleviate some of the confusion though.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 6:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Teufelmann55:
Heya guys, sorry it took a while to get back to you all on this one I have been out for a while and just coming back into things (had some surgeries and retirement issues).

No, the choate one is kind of close. I found a pic or two, but I don't think I can post pictures on this website for some reason (I might be doing it wrong also), if so that might alleviate some of the confusion though.
View Quote

Postimages.org is too easy.
Link Posted: Yesterday 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Fulton-Armory sells it too... https://www.fulton-armory.com/magcinchar.aspx

I think it's the magcinch brand one mentioned earlier. According to the photo it's the webbing material.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top