Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2024 12:51:37 PM EDT
I’m looking for insight into the customer service experience others have had with Esstac. I work in the training and armament division for my Department, and have been looking to get Esstac mag pouches as standard issue equipment. So far their customer service has been the worst I’ve ever seen. The few responses have been condescending and far less than helpful. Furthermore, correspondence was in regards to purchasing in bulk to update Officers with open top mag pouches. I have sent multiple emails with no response and wanted to see if this is common.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 12:56:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe SHOT Show was happening when you were trying to contact them.
I've heard nothing but good about Esstac.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 1:25:30 AM EDT
[#3]
You should really post this in the gear forum

I have been using Esstac for quite some time. When I contacted them for LE purchases they responded quickly and went out of their way to help- even on individual orders as well
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 2:59:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I've had good luck with esstsc cs. Talked to them about radio pouches before along with some other stuff.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the reply’s. These are probably the only educated responses I found. I posted in the gear forum and seems Stu needs minions to defend his shitty CS. Glad to see others can simply respond with a thumbs up or down on their experience.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Metro6:
You should really post this in the gear forum

I have been using Esstac for quite some time. When I contacted them for LE purchases they responded quickly and went out of their way to help- even on individual orders as well
View Quote

That’s good to hear.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 7:26:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ARgonot] [#7]
Originally Posted By brandonpski:
I’m looking for insight into the customer service experience others have had with Esstac. I work in the training and armament division for my Department, and have been looking to get Esstac mag pouches as standard issue equipment. So far their customer service has been the worst I’ve ever seen. The few responses have been condescending and far less than helpful. Furthermore, correspondence was in regards to purchasing in bulk to update Officers with open top mag pouches. I have sent multiple emails with no response and wanted to see if this is common.
View Quote

Normally if I receive SHIT service, screw em and don't look back. Then again you could have just reached a garbage employee. Well if a company has that kind of employees in charge of initial communications with potential customers ... they WILL lose business because of it. That's common sense. I guess YOU just have to decide whether YOU want to keep trying to get a hold of someone there who treats customers as they should.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ARgonot:

Normally if I receive SHIT service, screw em and don't look back. Then again you could have just reached a garbage employee. Well if a company has that kind of employees in charge of initial communications with potential customers ... they WILL lose business because of it. That's common sense. I guess YOU just have to decide whether YOU want to keep trying to get a hold of someone there who treats customers as they should.
View Quote

AGREED 100%!! Solid response and appreciate the input.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 7:46:08 PM EDT
[#9]
ESSTAC is good people, and their gear is solid.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ar556223:
ESSTAC is good people, and their gear is solid.
View Quote

Ya not bashing the quality or product, just their CS.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top