Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2024 12:05:58 PM EDT
Hey All,

A few years ago I f'ed up and sold a rifle with the shortened, "entry style stock" attached.  I did not perceive that the stock would be discontinued a few months later.

A couple of my new, and newer, builds lately are "screaming" for just such a rear stock.  I am a sort of short feller and my SBR would be just right with that stock on it.  I know there are many, many models of adjustable buttstocks and even a few of the nebulously permitted "forearm stabilizer" critters out there, but I really want one of those seemingly unobtainable "entry stocks".

Do any of you happen to know where I could get one or two of these things?  Has anyone heard of a company trying to put them back into production?

Thanks for ANY assistance on this request.

Tom
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 12:29:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ecgRN] [#1]
These?

They are backordered. But they are there from time to time.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#2]
These are In Stock.  They also have them in O.D. green.
https://jsesurplus.com/product/fixed-ar15-entry-stock-kit-black/
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow. They are proud of those things.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:23:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: timkel] [#4]
The Ordnance Research Colt 607 stocks are expensive but quite nice for SBR.

Link Posted: 5/17/2024 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#5]
OP sorry to be off topic, but I'm going to ask, why fixed?
I am also a short man of 5'5" so it's not like I don't know your situation generally, just wondering if I'm missing a consideration for myself.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:52:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PistoleroJesse:
I am also a short man of 5'5" so it's not like I don't know your situation generally, just wondering if I'm missing a consideration for myself.
View Quote

Not the OP, but some of us liked fixed-stock carbines. I find them more comfortable.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:59:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Strela:

Not the OP, but some of us liked fixed-stock carbines. I find them more comfortable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

my go-to end of the world rifle has a RRA Entry stock mounted to a LAW folder, makes for my optimal length of pull.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I also like the shorter stocks on some weapons.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Lapp_Dance:

my go-to end of the world rifle has a RRA Entry stock mounted to a LAW folder, makes for my optimal length of pull.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lapp_Dance:

Sounds like a great SHTF rig.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
Wow. They are proud of those things.
View Quote
No shit. Op, check out the Sully stock, its slightly cheaper, lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top