Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2024 6:21:42 PM EDT
I am thinking about purchasing a DD M4A1 complete rifle or Q Sugar weasel 13inch complete pistol. For those of you that may own one of them what are your pros and cons.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:01:05 AM EDT
[#1]
If you can afford the DD, buy it and be happy.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Daniel Defense is always a safe bet for a good rifle.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Q makes some very cool stuff but DD all the way.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:38:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cnctactical] [#4]
thanks everyone

I purchased the complete DD M4A1 RII to go with my MK18. now the waiting starts lol.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:29:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lancelot] [#5]
Deleted sales ad.

No advertising, selling or buying in the tech forums.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:42:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lancelot] [#6]
Deleted sales ad.

No advertising, selling or buying in the tech forums.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DLauten:
Windham Weaponry Release:

April 19, 2024

We are really back!!  Windham Weaponry Inc is pleased to announce our return to the firearms industry.  We are under new ownership and a new management team.  We have also hired back some of the best gun people in the industry with many having 20-30 years of experience.

We will be upholding the 100% limited lifetime warranty on all firearms manufactured by Windham Weaponry Inc. past or present.  Our customers are important to us.

We have a new revamped website which is now fully operational:  http://windhamweaponry.com & can be reached via eml at: [email protected]    Our direct phone line is 207-893-2223. We will be offering most of the same products and services that our customers value.  We also have many new opportunities awaiting us.

We would like to thank & welcome past/new customers for your patience & support these last few months.  We are very excited to be back.  We will continue to offer the highest customer service we have been known for.
View Quote

@DLauten
Did you mean to start a separate topic this is not relevant to the current thread.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:11:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Personal opinion: you're paying extra for the hype if you go with Q.

Lots of great choices out there these days and DD is a good one.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:49:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Although the sugar weasel is the only product sold by Q that's priced somewhat within range of the value it delivers, I'd still go with the DD because they have a much more solid rep as providers of rifles used by people who use them in the line of duty.

Q makes great products for upper-middle-class guys with lots of spare cash who don't mind spending $3400 for a $1600 rifle. (Looking at you, The Fix)
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#10]
DD is hard to beat. I'd get their uppers and pair it with good furniture on another milspec lower.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top