Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2024 7:10:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JGCWK08]
Recently, there seem to have been a few posts discussing the different Hornady bullets, and what loads are loaded with what bullets. So I thought I'd pull some ammo out of storage and take some pics.

Disclaimer: I am in no way shape or form a subject matter expert. My knowledge base is that of a crayon eater still trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Pictures presented are for informational purposes only.

So on to the pics!

First pic is from Molon comparing the T1, T1C, and T2 bullets next to each other.

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe you have to copy and paste the BB code from imgur.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 11:47:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JGCWK08] [#2]
Hornady T2 bullet.

You can see the ogive of the bullet is shaped differently, and you can see the cannelure

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 11:55:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JGCWK08] [#3]
Hornady TAP FPD; you can see the cannelure

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 12:01:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JGCWK08] [#4]
AAC 75 grain; with cannelure

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 12:22:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Speer Gold Dot 75 grain for fun

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#6]
The first post is a useful picture from another source but the rest seems pointless then.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top