Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2024 2:22:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge]
Too many in stock, not selling, not worth $500?  Haven't bought an upper for a while.  Thoughts on this one at 50% off?
Primary Arms 50% off Anderson complete upper
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
They are listed for $399 on Andersons site but OOS.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:48:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By laxman09:
They are listed for $399 on Andersons site but OOS.
View Quote

$248.76 incl. shipping and state sales tax with the SAVE12 promo code.  Limit 2/household.  I could not resist and bought one.  Don't want to wear out my more exp. uppers in giggle mode and at this price I don't see a big downside.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#3]
$253 for me with code

Great deal imo for a blaster,plinker,extra upper.
Includes bcg so yeah fo
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By FlyLeaf:
$253 for me with code

Includes bcg so yeah fo
View Quote

Hell we spend more at the grocery store for basic food items these days thanks to FJB.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Building is fun + I am on a lighter weight kick so I am passing
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:36:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Dammit! More money gone. 😁
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:42:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By HDSledge:

Hell we spend more at the grocery store for basic food items these days thanks to FJB.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
$253 for me with code

Includes bcg so yeah fo

True. We go every 2 weeks and it's double that
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 1:01:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I have an extra lower in the safe, actually two,  so why not. At this price not much to chance. This gives me a true beater that I can shoot the crap out of and not worry about cleaning it. I think I'll see just how long it will function.

My cost with FL sales tax was $252.85.

If I didn't have to extra lower just sitting, I probably would have passed. Then again, I might order another one later on if they are still in stock.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 1:19:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm still debating on it. I have 2 new sealed in package Anderson lowers from 2013 or so  I could use

Hmmm
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm still debating on it. I have 2 new sealed in package Anderson lowers from 2013 or so  I could use

Hmmm
View Quote

It's funny my wife always says: "Don't you already have enough guns?"  To which I reply: "Too many is a helluva lot better than not enough."  The far left whackos need their safe spaces, I just need more space in my safe.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:12:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Buy cheap, stack deep.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone get their upper?

I ordered the upper on 5-8 and got a shipped notice with a tracking number that still shows USPS doesn't even have the item yet.

I ordered another item on 5-9 and that tracking number says the item will be here tomorrow.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:21:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge] [#13]
Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:
Anyone get their upper?

I ordered the upper on 5-8 and got a shipped notice with a tracking number that still shows USPS doesn't even have the item yet.

I ordered another item on 5-9 and that tracking number says the item will be here tomorrow.

View Quote

Got mine last week a few days after I ordered.  Box was pretty beat up but upper was fine except for a tiny ding on the corner of the rear lug, that end of the box was torn almost open.  Packing material was one thin sheet of foam paper, not enough to keep the upper from bouncing around in the box.  Oil based sharpie disappeared the mark after I smoothed it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Got mine last week a few days after I ordered.  Box was pretty beat up but upper was fine except for a tiny ding on the corner of the rear lug, that end of the box was torn almost open.  Packing material was one thin sheet of foam paper, not enough to keep the upper from bouncing around in the box.  Oil based sharpie disappeared the mark after I smoothed it.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/374164/IMG_2444_JPEG-3214366.jpg
View Quote

My other package arrived today... still no movement on the tracking, USPS doesn't even show in possession of the upper.

Top Top