Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2024 1:52:48 PM EDT
Hi guys,

I am going to buy Colt original waffle stock. The guy selling me this saying it's factory stock from LE6920.

Is there any way how to know it's legit? I don't trust the guy, because civilian Colt AR's are not common here, in Europe.

I suspect it's some airsoft garbage.

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:09:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 18B30] [#1]
It’s legit.  Sadly it’s 25 dollars in the States.  If I was sure of the laws, I’d send you one of mine for free.

Can I mail a plastic stock to Belgium?

18Z50…..
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Comparison

Looks good to me...
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:43:49 PM EDT
[#3]
USGI pattern stock.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:50:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I replaced all my Colt LE carbine orm waffle stocks with Magpul CTRs.

Never saw any marking on them.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:38:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dan123] [#5]
Originally Posted By 18B30:
It’s legit.  Sadly it’s 25 dollars in the States.  If I was sure of the laws, I’d send you one of mine for free.

Can I mail a plastic stock to Belgium?

18Z50…..
View Quote

Haha, lol, I think the main problem is the US gov export ban. We don't have strong weapon laws in EU. Here it costs 120$, but it's absolutely nowhere to find. Czech Brownells has Colt OEM waffle stock for 2 years out of stock.

However, the surface looks like used original. Cheap airsoft plastic looks a little bit different, I think.

I am building clone correct military M4 and with these european prices I spend 3500$ only on parts and attachments (ACOG included) and still don't have enough. Missing Colt side sling swivel, Matech BUIS, ambidextrous safety selector, and Colt pistol grip and stock (I have only FN cage code stock).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top