Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 6 of 1567)
Page / 1567
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:17:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By schaz42:

Being former VBSS, myself nor any of my former team were ever called nor would we ever call our selves operators. We also had no choice in optic with the Mk18 Mod0, it was always a CompM2 in a WilcoX mount and BUIS was LMT. Illumination was a Surefire 962, and thats it. We also rocked Mossberg 500's some with surefire for end, and M9's as our last resort. We had no special equipment or patches, a quick two week course in San Diego and we were ships company VBSS. That's it...

William
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By schaz42:
Originally Posted By warpig8654:
Originally Posted By Max4Benelli:
Originally Posted By m3racer:
Originally Posted By Max4Benelli:
Would there be any other optic I could use on a MK18 Mod O other than a Comp M2?

Seriously?

Su231
Su231a
Su230
Ta01NSN
Eotech 511 or 512

Or none at all

Well it was a serious question. Just looking for some help. All I saw listed was M2.

• Barrel: 10.3 Colt Government profile with .70 gas port
• Rail: Knights Armament M4 RAS
• Muzzle Device: Knights Armament NT4 Flash Hider
• Front Sight: A2 FSP
• Rear Sight: LMT
• Optic: Aimpoint CompM2
• Optic Mount: Wilcox
• Stock: LMT SOPMOD Gen 1 Black
• Grip: A1
• Light: Surefire M952
• Supressor: Knights Armament NT4

Just about any optic available to the operator has been used. The M2 is the original optic chosen but it's not the only one.

Being former VBSS, myself nor any of my former team were ever called nor would we ever call our selves operators. We also had no choice in optic with the Mk18 Mod0, it was always a CompM2 in a WilcoX mount and BUIS was LMT. Illumination was a Surefire 962, and thats it. We also rocked Mossberg 500's some with surefire for end, and M9's as our last resort. We had no special equipment or patches, a quick two week course in San Diego and we were ships company VBSS. That's it...

William

Thanks.  That's what I suspected.  All the variations in optics and accessories were for the CQBR, not the Mk18 mod 0.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:26:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wayfaerer320] [#2]
CQBR Block IIs:

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 9:04:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AR-Ryan21:
Three 10.3" all factory DD CQBRs between me and a range buddy. We have run H2s in all three of them since round one. Thousands of rounds of PMC Bronze and 62 grain XTac between them - both suppressed and unsuppressed, and 100 percent flawless to date.

I always opt to run the heaviest buffer that will yield 100 percent reliability in any and all of my ARs.

And with suppressed fire in particular, and the 10.3" barrel, I'm positive I could step up to an H3 and still get 100 percent reliability.
View Quote

Same with mine.  Picked it up October 2012, and have about 2000 rounds through it.  Everything from 55gr Fiochi to m193 m855 and hand loaded 69gr SMK's on Vihtavuori N135 and havn't ever had a single failure.    Great little gun!
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 9:25:45 AM EDT
[#4]
factory 10.3 DD barrel as well and it EATS anything with standard buffer. didnt have to enlarge or anything.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 10:29:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wayfaerer320] [#5]

factory 10.3 DD barrel as well and it EATS anything with standard buffer. didnt have to enlarge or anything.
View Quote

Good to know.

I've only shot 55 gr stuff, but I was hoping it would run the heavier stuff as well with the standard buffer.

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 10:41:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stoner25mkiv] [#6]
Originally Posted By wayfaerer320:

Good to know.

I've only shot 55 gr stuff, but I was hoping it would run the heavier stuff as well with the standard buffer.

View All Quotes

Good to know.

correct me if I'm wrong.........but wouldn't the .080-.082 gas port be to ensure that your 10-10.5" carbine runs flawlessly?   I'm hearing some of you say that my DD/.080 runs fine with a std weight carbine buffer.........and why wouldn't it?  It has to be overgassed with a light buffer and large port. I would think you would want to run the heaviest buffer you can, that still runs without short stroking, etc, to keep from pounding the thing to death.....or do I not understand?
Sounds like AR-Ryans logic is what you'd want.........heaviest buffer that runs......not a std weight. Obviously the std weight is going to run with the DD large port.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By Stoner25mkiv:

correct me if I'm wrong.........but wouldn't the .080-.082 gas port be to ensure that your 10-10.5" carbine runs flawlessly?   I'm hearing some of you say that my DD/.080 runs fine with a std weight carbine buffer.........and why wouldn't it?  It has to be overgassed with a light buffer and large port. I would think you would want to run the heaviest buffer you can, that still runs without short stroking, etc, to keep from pounding the thing to death.....or do I not understand?

Sounds like AR-Ryans logic is what you'd want.........heaviest buffer that runs......not a std weight. Obviously the std weight is going to run with the DD large port.
View All Quotes

Good to know.

I honestly have no idea to tell you the truth - I'm sure it does work for everything just fine...

I just don't have any experience shooting anything heavier than 55 gr stuff, so I didn't want to say that it did without being able to back it up.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 11:25:20 AM EDT
[#8]
a quick rundown on buffers/gas ports might be in order. Slightly off topic but critical to MK18's and CQBR's since they both have short barrels.  Your DD upper was machined with a large gas port that so it would function with all kinds of ammo.........as compared to the ISSUE uppers that have .070 gas ports. ISSUE uppers used ISSUE ammo (hot, comparatively) and will run that ammo, perhaps not commercial ammo that might not be HOT.
  When you say that your DD upper runs fine with the std buffer, well.........that is a given. You (not anyone in particular) say you didn;t have to go to a heavier buffer........well.........that would only exacerbate the problem, if the problem was a rifle that wouldn't cycle/function.  The real problem is that light buffer with a large  (.080 is large) port is needlessly pounding your carbine.   Another problem , not associated with buffers, is the large port that DD puts in their MK18 upper. It only causes the area adjacent to/just ahead of the port, to "wash out" faster. The larger the port, the more the bullet impinges into the port as it passes, and increases wear on that area just ahead of the port.  I've sectioned quite a few barrels (from Highpower competition rifles) and the anecdotal evidence would support this theory.
  Just to clarify, I too have a DD MK18 upper. I'll build another upper closer to MK18/CQBR spec when my Colt upper receiver arrives. (SF Socom 556 on the way) I'll put a .070 port in it.  I think the large port DD uses is just a matter of having to be able to run crap ammo. Better for them than having people complain that their new upper won't run.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 11:28:14 AM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

Good to know.

I would agree with your statement.  I am running a Spikes ST-T2 that came with my pistol tube kit while I was waiting on my stamp.  It cycles everything commercial perfectly and smoothly in the DDMK18 upper, but there is a noticeable recoil difference between anything commercial and the m193/m855 stuff.  I dont shoot the military ammo a ton so I am not that worried about it, but I would bet I could up the buffer weight and not change my reliability at all.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 11:30:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By _Iceman_:
Best advice on the MK18 that I can offer-

This thing is a finicky beast.  We have built 10's of thousands of them.  When I see a problem it usually has to do with extraction issues.  Buy a high quality bolt and carrier and make sure you have an O-ring.  it is a $.10 fix.  Other than that gas port sizes matter somewhat but you can get reliable feeding suppressed and un-suppressed in a wide range.  Oh and one final teaser for you clone builders-(and I am not trying to sell anything, just providing information for the "clonies")- you could buy a DD Barrel or a complete DD MK18 URG and have an actual as issued "correct" clone.  These do exist "in the wild" and would be exactly "as issued"
View Quote

Good to know.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 11:36:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By m6z:

Good to know.
View All Quotes

This thing is a finicky beast.  We have built 10's of thousands of them.  When I see a problem it usually has to do with extraction issues.  Buy a high quality bolt and carrier and make sure you have an O-ring.  it is a $.10 fix.  Other than that gas port sizes matter somewhat but you can get reliable feeding suppressed and un-suppressed in a wide range.  Oh and one final teaser for you clone builders-(and I am not trying to sell anything, just providing information for the "clonies")- you could buy a DD Barrel or a complete DD MK18 URG and have an actual as issued "correct" clone.  These do exist "in the wild" and would be exactly "as issued"

Good to know.

It is.  Maybe I'm thinking about it wrong but I felt more comfortable buying my complete upper from them vs having something cut down to size.  ( and added bonus is it is an issued item as well )
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm ordering a DD 10.3" barrel with a pinned gas block. Is this the Mk12 gas block that's been pinned?
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#14]
a quick rundown on buffers/gas ports might be in order. Slightly off topic but critical to MK18's and CQBR's since they both have short barrels.  Your DD upper was machined with a large gas port that so it would function with all kinds of ammo.........as compared to the ISSUE uppers that have .070 gas ports. ISSUE uppers used ISSUE ammo (hot, comparatively) and will run that ammo, perhaps not commercial ammo that might not be HOT.
  When you say that your DD upper runs fine with the std buffer, well.........that is a given. You (not anyone in particular) say you didn;t have to go to a heavier buffer........well.........that would only exacerbate the problem, if the problem was a rifle that wouldn't cycle/function.  The real problem is that light buffer with a large  (.080 is large) port is needlessly pounding your carbine.   Another problem , not associated with buffers, is the large port that DD puts in their MK18 upper. It only causes the area adjacent to/just ahead of the port, to "wash out" faster. The larger the port, the more the bullet impinges into the port as it passes, and increases wear on that area just ahead of the port.  I've sectioned quite a few barrels (from Highpower competition rifles) and the anecdotal evidence would support this theory.
  Just to clarify, I too have a DD MK18 upper. I'll build another upper closer to MK18/CQBR spec when my Colt upper receiver arrives. (SF Socom 556 on the way) I'll put a .070 port in it.  I think the large port DD uses is just a matter of having to be able to run crap ammo. Better for them than having people complain that their new upper won't run.
View Quote

I agree w/ Ryan and Stoner. I started with a standard spring and buffer, very abrupt recoil impulse, switched out different combos until I got to a A5, Wolff XP and A5H4  6.83oz buffer and the difference is staggering. I shoot mostly XM855 and some Georgia Arms Canned heat. I know the Vltor RE isn't clone correct but it makes a pretty significant difference when used with these short DD barrels that are generously gassed.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Surefire SF3P arrives tomorrow.

I really wish I had the money right now to buy the suppressor as well.

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh and one final teaser for you clone builders-(and I am not trying to sell anything, just providing information for the "clonies")- you could buy a DD Barrel or a complete DD MK18 URG and have an actual as issued "correct" clone.  These do exist "in the wild" and would be exactly "as issued"
View Quote

I knew it!
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:37:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By cjwwd2:

I knew it!
View All Quotes
Oh and one final teaser for you clone builders-(and I am not trying to sell anything, just providing information for the "clonies")- you could buy a DD Barrel or a complete DD MK18 URG and have an actual as issued "correct" clone.  These do exist "in the wild" and would be exactly "as issued"

I knew it!

That IS an interesting development
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:40:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Alaska511:

View All Quotes

I knew it!

Yes it is, esp for the nay-sayers.

Thanks for the info, Iceman!
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:49:06 PM EDT
[#19]
I will be a naysayer until I catch some photographic evidence. I just don't see how barrels with, say, .082 gas ports could be purchased by the military for use overseas. I would expect the same for other specs. An over-gassed rifle may run (i.e., cycle), but it is harder on the system and parts.

Of course, I will probably be in the market for a barrel soon since my properly spec'd Colt 10.3 is only going to last a few rounds since it's not CHF.

Also, here is a link to a video where a DD rep states that the gas port is "optimized" for a wider range of commercial ammo, which I take to imply "less than NATO spec":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3toPQwWw0s
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TurbineGuy:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TurbineGuy:

I knew it!

Now, Iceman...can you tell us who uses them?
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Something tells me this guys isn't much concerned about the weight of his ELCAN at the moment.

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Do the URG's you've supplied to the govt. have the DDMK18 - 5.56 laser engraving on them as well?
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Iceman just opened up a can of worms with that teaser lol
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Omega9000:
View Quote

Yeah. I just ordered a 10.3" DD barrel from Neil at GG. I was about 90% certain that I was gonna order it but after reading that I called up and ordered it
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Omega9000:
View Quote

It is old news that DD supplied some parts... the garbage in the other thread Covered it up..
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:36:07 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

Good to know.

This was my point.

Not sure why anyone would be opting to run a lighter buffer.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:40:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By cmcflex:
I will be a naysayer until I catch some photographic evidence.
View Quote

Yeah...because Joe (Iceman) is just blowing smoke up our ass...

Right...
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:41:16 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Iceman -

I'm sure you're limited as to how much you can tell us about this - but can you confirm or deny that they are/were provided to NSWC-Crane as CQBR components for the SOPMOD M4 - or were they individual unit(s) purchases?  

Several units/organizations have purchased COTS items for specific operational needs and/or to augment or replace CQBRs and components "ahead of schedule," which is what I considered to be the "variants" in the previous MK 18/CQBR discussion thread - the most "famous" among them being the 140 LMT 10.5" barrel assemblies purchased by NSWC-Crane on behalf of an NSW organization - which are not "technically" SOPMOD M4 CQB uppers or MK 18s - but military purchased and issued components.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Is that an Armalite lower??? Please say yes* Please say yes*

Because I already have one of those and would not have to buy another lower for my clone build; I'd just sbr my Armalite!
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By TheManimal:

Because I already have one of those and would not have to buy another lower for my clone build; I'd just sbr my Armalite!
View All Quotes

It's a Colt.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Pony is pretty visible. so i'm gonna say no.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Right...
View All Quotes
I will be a naysayer until I catch some photographic evidence.

Right...

We all know your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid, so I will leave you to blow all the smoke my ass can handle (which was shown to be just shy of 500 pages of the last thread).

It's the Internet and their job is to sell products; you can connect the dots as you wish. And I'm not knocking DD,they do have legendary CS.

I could give a shit less what people do, so long as they call a spade a spade. Dancing around a spec and making ad hoc claims about how non-spec parts are "mo betta" or work just the same doesn't do anybody any favors.

Bottom line: there is a spec. I posted a video of a DD rep pretty much saying that the gas port is not that spec. Thus, I need additional evidence to believe it.

One thing is for certain: DD makes the RIS II for the military. That I can believe.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 3:01:43 PM EDT
[#33]
And we all know your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid.

How's that for calling a spade a spade?
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 3:03:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By G_MAN:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By G_MAN:

Thanks for clearing that up guys. I see it now...It says a lot about me when I can't tell a pony from a lion. I should probably NOT go on a safari.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

You're probably not ever going to get the "correct" Colt RO921HB lower anyways - they're Post-'86 so there are not even transferrable examples, and even if you have an SOT, you still wouldn't be able to just "buy" an RO921HB lower, as they're US Government Property marked - Colt would sell you an RO977 from their commercial/export line.

The closest you're going to get "civilian side" would be a transferrable M16A2 lower - prohibitively expensive by both rarity and cost - your closest semi-auto option would be the LE6920SOCOM lower, by virtue of being rollmarked "M4A1" but other than being made by Colt, you could get "closer" with a properly marked 80% lower custom engraved.

The point being - while the lower "issue" is often used as an argument about "no one has a real clone anyways..." the general consensus is that as long as you're using a standard pattern forged aluminum lower of any manufacture - particularly given the time and expense of NFA paperwork is generally considered "acceptable."  

~Augee
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 3:16:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m3racer] [#36]
Originally Posted By Augee:

You're probably not ever going to get the "correct" Colt RO921HB lower anyways - they're Post-'86 so there are not even transferrable examples, and even if you have an SOT, you still wouldn't be able to just "buy" an RO921HB lower, as they're US Government Property marked - Colt would sell you an RO977 from their commercial/export line.

The closest you're going to get "civilian side" would be a transferrable M16A2 lower - prohibitively expensive by both rarity and cost - your closest semi-auto option would be the LE6920SOCOM lower, by virtue of being rollmarked "M4A1" but other than being made by Colt, you could get "closer" with a properly marked 80% lower custom engraved.

The point being - while the lower "issue" is often used as an argument about "no one has a real clone anyways..." the general consensus is that as long as you're using a standard pattern forged aluminum lower of any manufacture - particularly given the time and expense of NFA paperwork is generally considered "acceptable."  

~Augee
View All Quotes

~Augee

but but but its a clone thread!
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 3:27:07 PM EDT
[#37]
And the "clone-ys" come out to start up in another thread.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:09:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:11:15 PM EDT
[#39]
cmcflex, your rebuttal...
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

I'm not here to derail the thread with two-way bickering. Take it to IM if you want that.

_Iceman_'s post leaves many questions (e.g., Augee's post) unanswered.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#41]

I'm not here to derail the thread with two-way bickering. Take it to IM if you want that.

View All Quotes

Yeah, you only want to derail it with ancient TDP bickering. As if no other parts have long been produced that equal, and in more cases, surpass the TDP.

You called DD out on this, not me...
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:18:14 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

What the difference be between the "as issued" URG's and the one sold to the commercial market?
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:45:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Augee] [#44]
Gentlemen - if we could try to avoid the bickering that got the last thread nuked already.  

Please use your report buttons, IMs, or the Bear Pit, if necessary.  Let's all try to be reasonable and leave old arguments in the old thread.  

DD barrels and rails (and PR 10.3" upper) on Colt lowers:

~Augee
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Gentlemen - if we could try to avoid the bickering that got the last thread nuked already.  

Please use your report buttons, IMs, or the Bear Pit, if necessary.  Let's all try to be reasonable and leave old arguments in the old thread.  

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/146176B8-1D8C-43F4-8915-A4087B0E7C9D_zps4i8zxgou.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/79A96C20-0323-4EAF-B04D-092A67081571_zpsaxtgbprz.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/0D93FC96-C690-4E33-9125-DCEE1F14A6F1_zpsxcs9neg4.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/1A67138C-9746-4A14-922C-09226C5AE0E1_zpstdbanmci.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/2179F771-989E-4360-9819-3A4FB8458086-3650-000002F63EF97FD9_zpsc53c3552.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/A2147A7D-4550-4275-8287-F959A3217E75-1056-0000017F68F64562_zps90d7e2f3.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/B96902D2-1E23-4139-BC38-063922078B07-1056-0000017F62525593_zps833aaa7f.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/A1CBD9DE-C15C-490C-B8B2-CC0CEC45DD25-1056-0000017F593D1205_zps92d3914e.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/9ACD88EC-B2C3-41C3-B386-79155F499087-852-000000EAE1759AA6_zpsea551695.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/C9869944-8182-4859-B691-66AA8BB3E3BE-852-000000EB440E79FE_zps0a5e0c33.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/0785281F-FC52-4F1D-A65F-FA0527B54338-852-000000EB48D0490E_zps07620348.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/5C033534-797E-4BE5-980C-841092BB0612-852-000000EB642A21E1_zps57c6f284.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/44B64DB0-5F5A-4256-998B-DE45BA565CC6-852-000000EB750A18C1_zps88373f6f.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/AEA18FD2-4E02-4057-B765-E83F3A145786-852-000000EB7A392D7B_zps4eba58cf.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/DSC01550.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/DSC01551.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/DSC01554.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/DSC01620.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/DSC01621.jpg

~Augee
View Quote

Still using that goofy BE Meyers flash hider, I see. Rifles look good! But you need a 556RC!
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By M4A1:

What the difference be between the "as issued" URG's and the one sold to the commercial market?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M4A1:

From what Iceman said above, it looks like gas port size, wonder if they supply the BCG as well.

"The gas port diameter for any barrels supplied to the gov would be of an appropriate size to function a known ammo. When supplied to the commercial market the gas port size is optimized to support a wide range of ammo types and pressures"
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#47]

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/146176B8-1D8C-43F4-8915-A4087B0E7C9D_zps4i8zxgou.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/79A96C20-0323-4EAF-B04D-092A67081571_zpsaxtgbprz.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/0D93FC96-C690-4E33-9125-DCEE1F14A6F1_zpsxcs9neg4.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/1A67138C-9746-4A14-922C-09226C5AE0E1_zpstdbanmci.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/2179F771-989E-4360-9819-3A4FB8458086-3650-000002F63EF97FD9_zpsc53c3552.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/A2147A7D-4550-4275-8287-F959A3217E75-1056-0000017F68F64562_zps90d7e2f3.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/B96902D2-1E23-4139-BC38-063922078B07-1056-0000017F62525593_zps833aaa7f.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/A1CBD9DE-C15C-490C-B8B2-CC0CEC45DD25-1056-0000017F593D1205_zps92d3914e.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/9ACD88EC-B2C3-41C3-B386-79155F499087-852-000000EAE1759AA6_zpsea551695.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/C9869944-8182-4859-B691-66AA8BB3E3BE-852-000000EB440E79FE_zps0a5e0c33.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/0785281F-FC52-4F1D-A65F-FA0527B54338-852-000000EB48D0490E_zps07620348.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/5C033534-797E-4BE5-980C-841092BB0612-852-000000EB642A21E1_zps57c6f284.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/44B64DB0-5F5A-4256-998B-DE45BA565CC6-852-000000EB750A18C1_zps88373f6f.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/AEA18FD2-4E02-4057-B765-E83F3A145786-852-000000EB7A392D7B_zps4eba58cf.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/DSC01550.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/DSC01551.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/DSC01554.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/DSC01620.jpg

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/DSC01621.jpg

~Augee
View Quote

Are there guys that will do custom QR codes for you weapons/SR#s? Beautiful weapons. Digging that 226 as well.

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:45:16 PM EDT
[#48]
KAC or Surefire supressor?  I can't make up my mind.  Back and forth, back and forth.  "Get both" is not an option.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:51:16 PM EDT
[#49]
KAC or Surefire supressor?  I can't make up my mind.  Back and forth, back and forth.  "Get both" is not an option.
View Quote

Look up some videos on youtube and then pick your poison. I know both are GREAT suppressors.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

KAC

Page / 1567
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 6 of 1567)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top