Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2024 7:46:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gurn-blanston]
Finally got this done.  Bear Creek 10.5.  7.62x39 barrel turned down to .625 fwd of the handguard ring.  Adco taper pinned the JSE FSB.  Upper was blasted at one point and anodized a bronze color, unknown maker.   I added cerakote mixture and simulated age and wear.  The lower was an 80 I engraved, cerakoted burnt bronze, then a grey, green mixture over top, then wet sanding.
   Colt grip, 7.62x39 mag and handguards. Ace metal coated stock.  JSE flash hider pinned and welded.  Not a fan of it, but it's all I could find with the bigger 5/8 threads that was long enough to make it 16".   It needed a semi carrier and a light buffer to run with surplus ammo.  
 I still have to put more rounds to see how it groups.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:14:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
That's pretty slick. I like it. Nice job!
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top