Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2023 7:18:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M10KEN]
Anyone have a range report or try them out yet ??? any info Bad or Good lets have it
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:45:34 AM EDT
[#1]
ive wondered about these. I assumed they arent amazing, but that is only based on how cheap they always are.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By M10KEN:
Anyone have a range report or try them out yet ??? any info Bad or Good lets have it
View Quote

I have a pair coming I'll let you know. I really want the glow in the dark one they make but its only available from gunmagwarehouse
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By magwizard:

I have a pair coming I'll let you know. I really want the glow in the dark one they make but its only available from gunmagwarehouse
View Quote

Waiting for your range report , not sure the glow in the dark mags would keep you safe after the sun went down , but would be easy to find if you dropped one ...
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 5:53:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By M10KEN:

Waiting for your range report , not sure the glow in the dark mags would keep you safe after the sun went down , but would be easy to find if you dropped one ...
View Quote

Great range mags for night shoots?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah Im not sure of the purpose of the glow in dark ones but since my tism mandates that I gotta collect at least 1 of every ar mag made...
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I keep wanting to buy some of their mags, especially since they are local.

Just really turns me off when I see them on the range testing new products and they don't even run their own mags.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#7]
All I run are Mod 3 Amend2 mags. Haven't had a single issue.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:50:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By luv_the_huskers:
All I run are Mod 3 Amend2 mags. Haven't had a single issue.
View Quote
I didn't realize they were up to Mod-3. I have several of the Mod-2 mags and they seem to be fine.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By magwizard:
Yeah Im not sure of the purpose of the glow in dark ones but since my tism mandates that I gotta collect at least 1 of every ar mag made...
View Quote

I bought a couple of them to go with my PSA "Ghost Gun" lower just for grins.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
I didn't realize they were up to Mod-3. I have several of the Mod-2 mags and they seem to be fine.
View Quote

I bought a couple on black Friday and after looking them over I bought six more but haven't got them yet , I do have around a dozen of the 20rd amend2 mags and haven't had a problem with them , all were under $10.00 , now just waiting for some warm shooting weather here in NEMO ..
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top