BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2024 10:06:29 PM EDT
I'm on the waiting list for a FDE SBA5.
Anyone else looking forward to this?

Shocked to see that no one has posted a review of the black SBA5, which has been out since late March.

The only YT review worth 2 bits, so far IMAO.

BRACE Yourself!...NEW SB Tactical SBA5 Pistol Stabilizing Brace vs SBA3 & SBA4. Which One Is BEST?

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got one on my PSA lower. Nothing to exciting over the SAB4
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.
How would you compare the 5 to the SBA3?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 2:24:06 PM EDT
[#3]
If it has stiffer rubber cuffs than the 3, I'd be willing to give it a try.  Otherwise I don't really see anything significant.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got the 3.
The arm wings are flexi flyer soft, yet irritating to use for more than a magazine.
It looks good and is light though.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Sba3 seems to have less wobble than the 4 and 5.  I just grabbed a five and am returning it due to how much it moves around.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 8:13:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Dang.

The tightness of the 3, is one of the things I really like about it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:43:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agilmore01] [#7]
Just took my SBA5 out for a shoot around tonight. After 5 rounds, the plastic selector tab broke, so it wont lock in. Gotta contact PSA where I got it for a return....
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:25:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By agilmore01:
Just took my SBA5 out for a shoot around tonight. After 5 rounds, the plastic selector tab broke, so it wont lock in. Gotta contact PSA where I got it for a return....
View Quote

So, recoil took it out?

Shake be damned, how is it for rigidity?  I use a tailhook.  They rattle like a mother.  The thing I don't like about the 3 is the mushy rubber cuffs.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By s4s4u:

So, recoil took it out?

Shake be damned, how is it for rigidity?  I use a tailhook.  They rattle like a mother.  The thing I don't like about the 3 is the mushy rubber cuffs.
View Quote

I guess so, but it's not.much recoil from a 300blk.
It's about as close to a stock as you can get while still being a brace.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top