Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 11:44:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Interesting. Thanks for posting the photos.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Wangstang:

Interesting. Thanks for posting the photos.
View Quote

No problem. I dropped the mag on the floor plate first and it took it like a champ. I just will continue using these as range mags or trade / sell fodder. If I get enough time tomorrow I might try to sell some at the gun show.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 11:29:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BabaYaga22] [#3]
I now have a few 100 rds through these mags and I have had no problems at all with them. No malfunctions of any kind.

I think they are good to go for range/training use. I got mine for $2.50 each, and I am very happy with them for that price.

They all drop free and function in Anderson, Aero, and Ballistic Advantage lowers.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:55:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Just wanted to note my batch is still going strong with the regular use by the above group. One did manage to get crushed in a parking lot but I wasn't there that day. Put a replacement in the batch and it's also doing fine.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top