Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2024 8:56:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WrenchGuy]
I got a mundane order of small parts from Damage Industries the other day and their packaging game has definitely taken a step up.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The first one is after I put the wrap back over it but it was looking like a box of chocolates or something lol

Great presentation, and the tube for the receiver extension makes it look so premium, but their prices are really good.

Ok, I’m done…move along.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Damage industries good stuff. Good people.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup. Those people are great. I order from them if it's at all possible.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I filled my entire back up parts container from those guys.
Good prices on shipping too!
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aimatdeer:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:35:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By aimatdeer:
View Quote

For sure, good stuff, I run their enhanced recoil springs in all my AR's and super happy with 'em.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Damage Industries has always done me well. There fast shipping and great prices has me looking there first for a lot of things
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:13:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OTDR] [#7]
disregard
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#9]
How’s the quality on the buffer tube? Super smooth finish?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:52:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By theguymontag:
How’s the quality on the buffer tube? Super smooth finish?
View Quote

The inside is super smooth, looks almost polished.
Outside looks like a standard matte anodized finish.

Also, their ambi safeties are great, very similar feel to a mil-spec with the stepped grooves, just with a choice of configurations and lever lengths…the 3/4 length levers are my favorite.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

For sure, good stuff, I run their enhanced recoil springs in all my AR's and super happy with 'em.
View Quote

Same here, I put them in all mine and anything I build for friends.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:01:49 PM EDT
[#12]
The waffle stock with QD slot that I got from them recently has the P&S CAGE code. Buying it in a bundle with an A2 grip was cheaper than buying just the stock too.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:18:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#13]
Damage Industries is okay on some things, but some things not so much. A lot of their steel parts are finished in black oxide when they should be finished in phosphate. Sometimes they gave you the option between the 2 finishes, but not as much anymore. Their packaging is great, can't deny that.

Maybe things have changed there in the last couple of years, but I'd say avoid their charging handles and their trigger guards. The quality on those parts in my last order through them was horrific.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:
Damage Industries is okay on some things, but some things not so much. A lot of their steel parts are finished in black oxide when they should be finished in phosphate. Sometimes they gave you the option between the 2 finishes, but not as much anymore. Their packaging is great, can't deny that.

Maybe things have changed there in the last couple of years, but I'd say avoid their charging handles and their trigger guards. The quality on those parts in my last order through them was horrific.
View Quote

Agreed. Can be hit or miss, depending on the components. Ship times and pricing are great, several items are quality but there is a lot that is lacking.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:52:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Ordered a few stock parts from them in the past, they are good to go.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:23:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:

Agreed. Can be hit or miss, depending on the components. Ship times and pricing are great, several items are quality but there is a lot that is lacking.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

I second this.  Have gotten mostly quality parts with an occasional dud.  BUT...they have never failed to at least try to rectify an issue when I contacted them about a part.  (I also wait for the times they have free shipping on any size order)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top