Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/19/2024 9:12:25 PM EDT
Has anyone tried using an EndoMag or other COTS 9mm magazine with a dedicated 9mm simunition upper?  If so, how did it work?

Alternatively, if anyone knows where I can get an actual 9mm simunition magazine, please let me know.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I email Mean Arms and got the following response about the EndoMag.

Although we have not tested that particular upper with our EndoMag, after a quick search, there does not appear to be anything alarming with that upper we would be worried about. Our EndoMag Conversion Inserts should work with most standard 9mm blowback uppers.
You would need to purchase the Ejector Version EndoMag Conversion Insert.
If you want to give it a try in your upper, we proudly stand behind all our products with our Bulletproof Lifetime Warranty and we offer a 30-day full money back return policy, when ordered through our website, in the event of an issue.
View Quote

I ordered one to give it a try.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top