Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/29/2024 2:32:34 AM EDT
Nominally, the STAG-10 is an AR-10 platform designed by Stag Arms. I want to replace the stock trigger with an after-market drop-in trigger with a pull weight less than 2.6lbs.  Is this possible?

The reason I am asking this is because I have heard rumors that STAG-10s have proprietary lowers which only fit into in-house Stag Arms uppers. Ideally I would like a drop-in trigger if possible, but I'm willing to try more complicated replacements like Geisseles.  Your thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:53:48 AM EDT
[#1]
According to the STAG ARMS site the Stag-10 lower can use Mil-Spec fire control group.

If so, you can get a drop-in like the Rise Armament 434 or 535,  Trigger Tech Diamond drop-in or Geissele if you wish.

from STAG ARMS site

https://www.stagarms.com/stag-fire-arm-parts/receivers/lower-receiver/stag-10-stripped-lower-receivers-bla-stag300928.html

"The Stag Stripped Lower accepts any Mil-Spec Trigger Guard, Mil-Spec Fire Control Group, Mil-Spec Stock, DPMS Magazines, and Standard AR15 receiver extension tubes with a .308 Buffer and Buffer Spring. Accepts any standard AR Pistol Grip."
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top