Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2024 12:26:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: airgun1]
I just received this Hammer and Trigger from a friend.  It looks very well made and has seen very little use.  The Hammer has an Anti-Walk pin.  It has the standard size .153" pins.  The Trigger bow measures .290".   Does anybody know what the make of these Trigger parts?  Oops it looks like I will have to download the image.   I will edit to add it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:58:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Just looks like someone coated some common parts.
Trigger looks like a mim one I have seen similar in a bunch of kits. I would check the outside width on the arms to make sure they were not under the minimum print spec. Probably would check the disconnector spring pocket size too.
Hammer looks like one of the altered three shot burst ones seen in some kits. Have seen both cast and mim ones made similar to those. Same thing on checking the width if it was mim and on either type I would check the outside diameter of the arm not seen in the picture if it looked bigger than the one on the side seen in the picture.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:32:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: airgun1] [#2]
So these are definitely NOT something special.  The Springs are pretty good if nothing else.  I knew they looked different, especially the hammer; MIM never crossed my mind.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Both of the parts look like MIM parts.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top