Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2024 1:45:49 PM EDT
I hear these are popular for "DEVGRU" builds...  just wondering the approximate value?

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty sure there is one in the EE right now.

More than I’m willing to pay.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By This_Is_Necessary:
Pretty sure there is one in the EE right now.

More than I'm willing to pay.
View Quote
Interesting...  didn't think these go for that much ($1K?!)...  but also, while I am not a Noveske expert, the one in the EE looks a bit unusual.  The font on the lower doesn't look like anything I've seen Noveske use.

Here's a close-up of mine:

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.

Thoughts on that one in the EE?  Is it real, or from an 80%?  The font looks odd as does the finish on it...
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m not sure.

I’m still waiting to buy one of their lowers. Wanting to buy one of their uppers first.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]
In all honesty it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. If it's a cloner then they'll probably be willing to pay a premium.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By voodochild:
In all honesty it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. If it's a cloner then they'll probably be willing to pay a premium.
View Quote
Well yes, that's the case with ANYTHING.  

But I'm asking what they "go for"...  meaning, in the current market, what people generally pay for them.  Not what sellers list them for, but what people are paying for them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I got this one stripped, back in the day, I should have gotten an upper at the same time but I snoozed, so it's a Noveske chainsaw upper with a Noveske Mod0 barrel and Geissele SSA trigger.   I'm happy with it.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 50-140:
I got this one stripped, back in the day, I should have gotten an upper at the same time but I snoozed, so it's a Noveske chainsaw upper with a Noveske Mod0 barrel and Geissele SSA trigger.   I'm happy with it.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/103648/IMG_0396-3196272.jpg
View Quote
Interesting.  I've never seen that font on a Noveske.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:27:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I had an FFL at the time and ordered 4 directly from John, perhaps the font is different because they were ordered as stripped receivers.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:58:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Shit, I just sbr’d one. Had it in the parts pile for years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top