Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2024 11:07:17 AM EDT
Hoping that I’m using the correct terminology.

I currently have a couple Surefire 640DF’s and would like to get a white and ir head (vampire) for it.

I’ve looked though multiple sources and either I’m blind or they don’t exist. I have a vampire head for the 600 body but it doesn’t fit the 600DF body due to the wider diameter.

Figured i would ask here before i go to plan F.

Anyone seen such an animal and if so where?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:13:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, Surefire does not yet make a vampire head for the DF/Turbo series bodies.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:23:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WUPHF] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By D_Man:
Nope, Surefire does not yet make a vampire head for the DF/Turbo series bodies.  

View Quote

Yep.  I doubt SF will ever make one.  I’d think the main draw to the 18650 setup is the ability to use super high output heads.  Vampire heads aren’t that.  

SF would need to upgrade the existing heads before I’d think it would make sense to sink any costs into developing DF Vamp heads.

Just get a new regular Scout body.  Both Surefire and Arisaka bodies aren’t all that expensive.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks all for your responses.

Always better to check and get others insight.

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top