Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Jakl Variant
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2024 10:14:45 AM EDT
While the the left side folder is ok I'd would really like to see this as an option.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Why out of curiosity? Folding to the right blocks the ejection port and while I never expect to be shooting with it folded why not have the option?

I had the same feeling when I saw the Magpul Zhukov folded right.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Go into Magpul's industry page on here and say you want the ACR stock back. I have a thread about it that's probably archived by now; I also post it on every wishlist for the year. They claim the molds wore out, I don't think so because there would be way more in circulation if that were the case. How many CTR stocks are out there? Unless they just replace those molds? An ACR stock with minimal redesign for 1913 rail interface as the packaged option and quick swap hinge feature to other platforms would be a huge market.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:43:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 19Charlie_84:
Go into Magpul's industry page on here and say you want the ACR stock back. I have a thread about it that's probably archived by now; I also post it on every wishlist for the year. They claim the molds wore out, I don't think so because there would be way more in circulation if that were the case. How many CTR stocks are out there? Unless they just replace those molds? An ACR stock with minimal redesign for 1913 rail interface as the packaged option and quick swap hinge feature to other platforms would be a huge market.
View Quote

Done.   https://www.ar15.com/forums/Industry/Bring-back-the-ACR-stock-especially-for-the-Jakl/124-305571/
Page AR-15 » AR Jakl Variant
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top