Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2023 9:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vlarg]
Got my Wolf T91 sighted in this afternoon.  Accuracy is okay.  Used 55gr PMC.
After I attached my Saker 556 I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at 50 yards.  Any idea what  is going on?

Link Posted: 9/26/2023 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#1]
My T91 shoots very reliably, however, even unsuppressed, accuracy is all over.

I too was shooting PMC 55 grain 5.56, and was experiencing 5-6" groups at 50 yards.  I confirmed my optic was tight (PA GLX 2x prism).

I then confirmed it wasn't me by switching over to my BCM 14.5" and shot a solid 2" group using the same ammo with a red dot.

What kind of accuracy are you getting suppressed and unsuppressed?
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MandPdude:
My T91 shoots very reliably, however, even unsuppressed, accuracy is all over.

I too was shooting PMC 55 grain 5.56, and was experiencing 5-6" groups at 50 yards.  I confirmed my optic was tight (PA GLX 2x prism).

I then confirmed it wasn't me by switching over to my BCM 14.5" and shot a solid 2" group using the same ammo with a red dot.

What kind of accuracy are you getting suppressed and unsuppressed?
View Quote

About 2" MOA at 50 yards.  Suppressed, couldn't hit the target.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Light baffle strikes? Checked with alignment guage?
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:19:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EaglesNest] [#4]
Barrel threads could be off center or a bit crooked. Common on eastern bloc Soviet era AK rifles. Only a problem if you mount a long muzzle device like a supressor. Mine shoots 2 inch groups all day at 100 yards with 55 grain .223 Wolf and A2 flash hider.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Mine did fine suppressed.   About 2moa.  I figured it was probably me more than the gun.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 10:31:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: atblis] [#6]
Mine came with a faulty barrel. Others have had problems too. I had to rebarrel it on my own as Wolf customer serviced proved useless.

ETA: Initial 100 rounds or so seemed okay accuracy wise in that I was able to hit paper. Put the suppressor on, and struggled to keep it on paper at 50 yards. Initially thought it was the suppressor. Further trouble shooting revealed that it was due to a defective barrel and extreme copper fouling. My best guess is that they nitrided it with grease in the barrel.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top