Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2024 2:44:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DrSquirrelBoy12]
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone would know where I could find a part for my Z-M Weapons LR-300 kit.

The one piece I am missing that I would still like to find is the tri-rail that mounts on the bottom part of the gas block.

I don't expect many of these to be floating around but I would also be interested in getting one made if anyone has a CAD file. The only blocker with that is Idk anything about the screws used to attach the tri-rail to the lower part of the gas block. Also I did see some 3D models of airsoft tri-rails online but I don't believe they are the correct dimensions and they do not appear to attach the same way as on the actual rifle.

Also I have seen a picture of an ARMS Swan Sleeve that looks like it was designed specifically for the LR-300, however I haven't found any other references to an ARMS Swan Sleeve for the LR-300 besides that photo to it leading me to think it may be airsoft or vaporware. If anyone has any other info on this that would be appreciated. If it is real I expect it is even more rare than the tri-rail.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide!

Tri-rail I am looking for:

ARMS Rail that idk if it is real:

My rifle (slightly older picture):
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Try and contact YHM. They did license manufacturing for Z-M back in the mid 2000. They can probably help.

And your pics are not showing.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AR18:
Try and contact YHM. They did license manufacturing for Z-M back in the mid 2000. They can probably help.

And your pics are not showing.
View Quote

I will get in touch with them.

Idk why the images aren't embedding properly smh.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#3]
The images are 2/3 now working. The last one is dead.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:27:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Your pictures aren't working, but I have a guy who is working on CADing one of these rails from one of our real ones. Message me.

Here are mine:

Bonus gen2, no tri-rail, but this was the hardest version for me to find:

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Scrapple:
Your pictures aren't working, but I have a guy who is working on CADing one of these rails from one of our real ones. Message me.
View Quote

That's awesome, I will definitely be in touch. Not sure why the picture links keep breaking, will try to fix them.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:32:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DrSquirrelBoy12:

That's awesome, I will definitely be in touch. Not sure why the picture links keep breaking, will try to fix them.
View Quote

By the way, I would also love one of those ARMS rails. Not many were made, so I doubt I'll find one.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:58:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: katzma] [#7]
I've talked to ARMS several times about the rail.  Here's one of their responses:

"Hi Tyler,I'm not sure if we ever had a model number for it, it was very small run and I can't seem to find any literature on it. I'm not sure how many were made but I don't think it ever made it to a full production run. I know we don't have any left here and it's not something we could just do small run of. The only reason I can say I know we did make a sleeve for the LR300 is a conversation about the rifle I had with someone here (who is currently out on medical leave) a few year ago.

Sorry, wish I had more info to help.

Thanks,
Steve"

Be pretty sweet to have some made.

Here's my 2nd LR300. Getting another but with the galil style stock.

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 11:10:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By katzma:
I've talked to ARMS several times about the rail.  Here's our of their responses:

"Hi Tyler,I'm not sure if we ever had a model number for it, it was very small run and I can't seem to find any literature on it. I'm not sure how many were made but I don't think it ever made it to a full production run. I know we don't have any left here and it's not something we could just do small run of. The only reason I can say I know we did make a sleeve for the LR300 is a conversation about the rifle I had with someone here (who is currently out on medical leave) a few year ago.

Thanks,
Steve"

https://i.imgur.com/MgvFzLO.jpeg

View Quote

Maybe we could get an order going... I'd be in for one!
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 8:25:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DrSquirrelBoy12] [#9]
Originally Posted By katzma:
I've talked to ARMS several times about the rail.  Here's one of their responses:

Thanks,
Steve"

https://i.imgur.com/MgvFzLO.jpeg

View Quote

Huh, that is cool to know they actually exist, even if only in small numbers. Would be cool to have a run made but I expect they'd be pretty pricy to do just a few dozen lol.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Unfortunately, not very close at all. The front of the LR300 is very different.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top