Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2022 11:46:41 PM EDT
for my Tenpoint Stealth SS.

I have a Zeiss XB75 on it now, and while I really like the scope, I have the elevation bottomed out and still hit about 2" high at 25 yards.  I want to have it zeroed at 25 due to my average shot being 25 yards, occasionally up to 35.

RDS aren't an option, and I don't want an EOThingy.  An ACOG could be an option I suppose, but would prefer a scope.

Who has used a riflescope on an x-bow, and how did it work out?  My top 3 picks right now are Swaro Z3 with BRH reticle, NF SHV with MOAR, and Meopta Optika6 with the Z-Plus.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 11:59:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a vortex crossfire Xbow scope for my crossbow and honestly for what it is I enjoy it. Zero it at 40 and it’s dead in at the 20 and 30 hashmarks when adjusted for my bows rated fps set on the scope
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 2:51:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Urimaginaryfrnd] [#2]
Why not use a base that is canted 10 MOAor 20 MOA
Or Burris Signature rings with the changeable plastic  plus or minus MOA that way you just tilt the current scope.
The Burris Signature Ring Mounting System
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 9:25:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Urimaginaryfrnd:
Why not use a base that is canted 10 MOAor 20 MOA
Or Burris Signature rings with the changeable plastic  plus or minus MOA that way you just tilt the current scope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcRAX5OLtJE
View Quote

The Burris rings might work in reverse, I didn't think of those.  I used them on a rifle once, worked well.

I don't know what other rails there might be that fit my bow, but any MOA would make my problem worse.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#4]
MOA mount attached backwards?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:18:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:
MOA mount attached backwards?
View Quote

That would work, but also would raise the scope up pretty high.  I can't just put a new rail on it like a rifle.  It would have to be a riser attached to the factory rail.

I was thinking a scope with more elevation travel would be the easiest option.

And the rail is just a hair narrower than a picatinny rail, so I should be able to use just about any rings.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Fwiw, I have a SIG bdx scope that communicates with my rangefinder and really like it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top