Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2023 7:29:20 PM EDT
Wanting to do some on base hunting this year and it's archery only where I'm at. I was considering a compound bow but seems like a lot of the hunters on base are running crossbows. I know nothing about archery. I noticed that academy has a sale on the Barnett whitetail Hunter STR for 250 bucks and I was just wondering if there's going to be a better deal out there?  Thank you
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I read some reviews on them, most seemed to think it is a good crossbow for a starter bow. I hope it is, I bought one myself. $250.00 was just too good to pass up. One thing that sucked to me was the instructions on putting it together. It takes about 30 seconds if done right, but the instruction book just isn't that clear to me. I looked up how to assemble it on youtube and a guy had about a 35 second video showing how, and it's really simple. I can't really describe how to myself.
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 9:13:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve been pleased with wicked ridge products-usually a sale somewhere-eurooptic has good deals
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top