Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2020 8:07:15 PM EDT
Last election I talked about maybe getting a bow, cos we all know how liberals are about guns.

This election I figured I might as well start now.

Picked up a used “teen” bow cos apparently I’m not ready for an adult-level draw. I tried but dang it was harder than I expected. Ended up picking out a Vortex Lite - and a case with almost all the accessories.

I’m going to go to my favorite LGS on Monday to get it worked on. I stopped by earlier today but their bow tech was out sick.  They had another employee there who could help with minor stuff. From what he said I just needed to have the bow fitted with “cam c” (which I later found out was in my case).

So this should be fun. And who knows. Maybe by this time next year I can handle a heavier draw.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top