Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2020 12:09:24 PM EDT
Nice looking bows, does anyone here have one?  Been reading about some problems, wondering what ya'lls thoughts and experiences are.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 12:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
That crossbow looks awesome.

I have an older TenPoint, and love it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 5:30:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a new Wicked Ridge M370 with a Vortex scope and after sighting in went to the woods. Did not see the first deer though. Scope was dead on from 20 to 70 yards. Love it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I just purchased a Viper 400 and though I have not shot it much I really love the ability to cock and Decock the crossbow.  Oh by the way it is super quiet compared to my Wicked Ridge Renegade.

The owners manual says it is compatible with the uniknock from my previous Tenpoint crossbow but online it says it should only be used with the Alpha Knock. So that might be something you want to look at if you plan to use bolts you already own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top