Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2020 4:23:20 PM EDT
I’m thinking of upgrading from my Excalibur 335 micro. Can any owners give me the ups and downs of ownership?  How long does the string last?   Does it stretch enough to require a resighting every year?   I ask because it seems I’ll have to take the bow to a local bass pro for string work
What about reliability?  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Great question, I have been thinking about getting one for next years bow season.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:31:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought my R10 recently and got it sighted in the other day.  I know a number of people that have a Ravin, but I don't know that anyone has needed to replace the string.  It was pricey, but so far, I am extremely satisfied with this crossbow and the scope that came with it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:54:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 0002s] [#3]
R29X

I’ve hunted all over the US and Africa with it.  Still on 1st set of factory strings.  It’s been dropped a few times.

It done its job.  RAVIN produces quality bows.

17 Point : 197 3/8 Trophy Whitetail hunt

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top