Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 4:17:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
oh yeah.  you arm chair commandos with all your ghost recon game bullshit, take it to another thread and stop hi-jacking this one.

dorks

Oh me so sorry, I didn't realize that you were such a high speed mall ninja. It's hard to take somebody seriously when they say "mark my words or trust me, the ar gas system is the best homo's will eat there words". STFU
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 9:50:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Oh me so sorry, I didn't realize that you were such a high speed mall ninja. It's hard to take somebody seriously when they say "mark my words or trust me, the ar gas system is the best homo's will eat there words". STFU

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I found this on another site.

Personally, I'd prefer mine in old-school black.  If this thing gets a green light, then I see a can of rite-dye in my future, as well as a trip to refinish outfit.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
oh yeah.  you arm chair commandos with all your ghost recon game bullshit, take it to another thread and stop hi-jacking this one.

dorks

They're still dorks.  

Nothing I can say will make you think I am not a .
Oh well.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photoamp.com/i/sBZCV.jpg

I found this on another site.

Personally, I'd prefer mine in old-school black.  If this thing gets a green light, then I see a can of rite-dye in my future, as well as a trip to refinish outfit.

Field drab is fine with me, OD or black also ok, come to think of it just sell me the dang rifles ASAP
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 12:08:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Is that a standard A2 pistol grip? So, I'm guessing it will take all aftermarketAR/M16 grips?
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 2:27:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Is that a standard A2 pistol grip? So, I'm guessing it will take all aftermarketAR/M16 grips?

Yes. Pics of the most recent SCAR H shows it uses std AR grips. Photos of earlier versions had a different grip, smart idea sticking with the AR grip.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes. Pics of the most recent SCAR H shows it uses std AR grips. Photos of earlier versions had a different grip, smart idea sticking with the AR grip.  

It almost looks like a heavily modified AR lower.   FN has made M16s for the US militry, so it's not suprising that they barrowed a few design features.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I will take one of each!
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#10]
FN is not considering the ARM rifles for civilian production, they are planning it.

I'd rather have one in black, but seeing that ARM-H is still quite satisfying.

ETA: Wolver98, do you have a link to where that photo was originally posted?
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't know where that pic is from, but "Lynch" is an FN employee, so that gives it more credibility as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I think there is an old thread with a lot of info about the SCAR series of rifles. I know they had pictures of them in Black, Coyote and OD.  The colored rifles are part of the military's requirements for its new rifles.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:12:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I think I found it at FN FiveseveN forum.  I believe they stated that the pic was taken at the shot show.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 10:17:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I found it

http://fivesevenforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=874
Link Posted: 10/26/2005 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
yea been wanting the xcr myself but robarms is starting to piss me off now....keep pushing shipping dates back, the thing was supposed to be ready in Jan....im thinking I WILL NOT be buying now...dont want another 223 rifle, 6.8 is way to expensive and in my eyes will never take off, and the 7.62x39 conversion wont accept ak mags(will most likely be made by robarms so expect 40 to 50 dollar mags...screw that)  im going to go with a krebs custom KTR-03S in 7.62x39, already have my FAL and I guess wait for the SCAR to one day hit the shelves untill then I will be perfectly happy with those 2 rifles,my cheap mags,my cheap ammo, and practice practice practice

I have to say. . . . . . . . . . good point.

I've been thinking along those lines recently.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top