Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2024 7:30:49 PM EDT
Has anyone figured out a good 2011 Airsoft with a red dot and holster for practicing drawing and moving around?

My kid wants to get into competitive shooting and I thought this might be a good practice aid.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag for info, however if not, there is always the mantis system in a light bearing holster
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kwisak:
Tag for info, however if not, there is always the mantis system in a light bearing holster
View Quote

Yeah but this is for both visiting commie states and for my kids to practice with.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
The problem with red dots on airsoft pistols is the added weight to the slide is usually to much for the gun to cycle reliably.   Having said that, there are several GBB hi-capas (airsoft term for 2011s) that have fake RDS out there, like the Lancer Tactical pistols.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I was looking at this one for my own backyard trainer. No idea how well it performs but it would appear to suit your needs.

Staccato Airsoft model
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top