Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2023 7:32:14 PM EDT
anyone got a lead on one or have an extra they're willing to part with? putting together a setup for ww2 reenacting and would like to carry it on my halftrack. already have a tube, cup, baseplate etc. can't find a bipod for the life of me. I'd be fine with an American M5, yugo M57, Chinese type 31 or a Brandt. seems like they don't exist anymore.
thanks
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 12:34:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck, ive been keeping a pulse on this for a couple years and your best bet will be buying a complete demilled unit off gunbroker or sturm when they come up.
Its rough.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 7insert:
Good luck, ive been keeping a pulse on this for a couple years and your best bet will be buying a complete demilled unit off gunbroker or sturm when they come up.
Its rough.
View Quote

I have a guy that has a live cup and a mangled tube with a decent tripod but he wants 2k for the setup and the tube is worthless to me and the cup is a weird thread not standard so that's useless to me aswell. can't justify spending 2k on just a tripod
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By blue70chevelle:

I have a guy that has a live cup and a mangled tube with a decent tripod but he wants 2k for the setup and the tube is worthless to me and the cup is a weird thread not standard so that's useless to me aswell. can't justify spending 2k on just a tripod
View Quote

I bet you could get a tube made for it, the custom tube market has come quite a ways since the olden days and then sell off your current tube+cup.
2k for a live cup, dead tube and bipod is a bit steep for sure, bowman was doing about $1500 for that same setup so maybe try to negotiate the guy down a little bit?
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 7insert:

I bet you could get a tube made for it, the custom tube market has come quite a ways since the olden days and then sell off your current tube+cup.
2k for a live cup, dead tube and bipod is a bit steep for sure, bowman was doing about $1500 for that same setup so maybe try to negotiate the guy down a little bit?
View Quote

he won't budge. I tried even buying just the tripod and he still wanted 1800. I don't need the cup or tube, I already have those and I doubt I'll be able to sell his since the tube is demilled so useless and the cup is off size.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm no help.  But how about some pictures of the half track?

Link Posted: 11/18/2023 1:18:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BPR:
I'm no help.  But how about some pictures of the half track?

View Quote

that I can do. I've only owned it just over 11 months now but you can see the progress through the pics of different additions and what not

Link Posted: 12/25/2023 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#7]
anyone have a bipod they'll part with or anyone have a 60mm yugo setup from apex they'll part with?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top