Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2024 1:11:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WarDawg]
The lop was just too long for me in a HD style shotty.  The 590 got a SGA with a Kick ezz recoil pad. The 870 got the Hogue 12” lop stock.  I will say this. As far as the recoil pads go the magpul factory pad ain’t far off from the Kick ezz .  That just mashing it with my fingers/ hand. I know that ain’t pulling the trigger. But by hand I couldn’t see a softness difference.  I wouldn’t have gotten the kick ezz if I had known that.
 Now the Remington Super cell is soft.  I hated I had to swap stocks. But the factory was to long.  About 14”.  Noticeable difference in quickly shouldering both shotguns now. Just sharing my day off. Wardawg Attachment Attached File

I also polished both chambers with some 0000 steel wool . Both was sticky with ejection last time I shot them.  Both being new …
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top