Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2024 9:45:49 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with these? I stopped at the local gun store wanting to get another 30 cal can since I've heard wait times are way down. Apparently everyone has heard because they only had a few suppressors in stock. One that intrigued me was a Titan 9 from Alpha that is marked down to $750 (because they have changed their name to AnechoX, according to the kid working the counter). It was super light and pretty small which is what I want, but it is primarily a pistol can that can do rifle duty according to the little info I could find online. My use will mostly be on the end a my SFAR, very little rapid fire, and no full auto.
They also had some Jk Arms 30 cans in stock, but I’m not crazy about the modular style of their cans. Should I wait for a more mainstream dedicated rifle can or take a gamble on this wild card?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:38:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I passed on the 9mm can but am waiting on a stamp for their .22 can,  it's very lightweight for the specs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top