Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2024 7:44:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ajacobs]

I would love a 6" or so 22 bolt gun and the toggle action has always interested me.  Reviews seem to indicate that accuracy isn't any more than 10/22 accuracy and the trigger isn't great (but it takes 10/22 trigger packs).  I don't really care about the quick change barrel of caliber swap.  But I do worry that it is a umarex.  Mostly I am curious if I would be able to relieve the stock to sink a suppressor with a short barrel.

I was interested in the PWS/summit rifle in the past.  the 20 MOA built in the pic rail wouldn't be helpful for my use.  Nor the price tag.  for just the trigger and action of the summit you are at 750 bucks. I would probably end up with a fancy chassis for another 400 bucks and it would quickly spiral outside of the realm of what I want to invest in this project which will already cost me 2 $200 stamps.

EDIT:  Given my recent experience with an FN umarex.  I think this one is off the table.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:19:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty cool. I hadn't heard of them. I'd like to try a toggle action out sometime.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll have to look more closely at this.  Could it be an inexpensive way to get into a biathalon rifle?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think you can build an accurate rifle with a barrel change system that is closer to an air chuck than a precision system
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top