Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2024 7:26:33 PM EDT
Looking for an iwc benelli m4 light mount. Willing to pay $200 for one.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:45:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HCM3156] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By intheburbs:
Damn.  No one seems to have them.   Their website says 10 days.

I got mine from Freedom Fighter Tactical for $70.  For $200 I'm half-tempted to sell you mine.
View Quote

The owner of IWC passed away several months ago.

The family suspended sales via the IWC website - wax supposed to be shut down a couple weeks but it’s been months.

Website states they are only fulfilling dealer orders at this time but all their dealers have been OOS.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:23:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By HCM3156:

The owner of IWC passed away several months ago.

The family suspended sales via the IWC website - wax supposed to be shut down a couple weeks but it’s been months.

Website states they are only fulfilling dealer orders at this time but all their dealers have been OOS.
View Quote

Crap, I love that company and was getting ready to order a qd sling mount….
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:35:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Great light mount… hope you find one in stock.

Pic of one I’ve been using for 5 years or so.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By intheburbs:
Damn.  No one seems to have them.   Their website says 10 days.

I got mine from Freedom Fighter Tactical for $70.  For $200 I'm half-tempted to sell you mine.
View Quote

Send me a PM if you ever decide you want to let it go, offer always stands!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#6]
RX Arms should make one of these light/sling mounts considering no one else is making them at the moment. They've already done most of the work because their Benelli M4 Heat Shield uses a similar attachment.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ARgonot:
RX Arms should make one of these light/sling mounts considering no one else is making them at the moment. They've already done most of the work because their Benelli M4 Heat Shield uses a similar attachment.
View Quote

Rx has been saying it will release.But still hasnt.He getting to late to the party
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:40:38 AM EDT
[#8]
In the interim until you can get an IWC mount which I think it probably the best and cleanest mount made for the M4, GG&G makes an M4 light and sling mount. It is okay. https://www.gggaz.com/benelli-m4-quick-detach-sling-and-flashlight-mount.html

Hopefully someone will either buy IWC or start producing some of IWCs better designs if they aren’t patented. It seems his wife isn’t interested or is not capable of running IWC. No criticism though, I can’t even imagine how hard this has been on her. It’s a sad situation. IWC has been the go to solution if you needed a sling or light mount. IWC seemed to have a solution for every problem and for a lot of platforms. I have a few of their Surefire M series light mounts. They bring the big M951 light up and in close to the rail. It is still my most favorite mount for that light.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#9]
So unfortunate about the owner. I really hope the company gets into the right hands and continues. I have a mount of theirs for the Magpul MOE handguard and its such an amazing mount. They have fantastic products.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:54:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Freedom fighter working on a version of iwc mount also. I'm just kinda holding out to see what it's about for now.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:07:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh no kidding, I wouldn’t mind seeing their take on it at all. Any release date for it yet?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:56:48 AM EDT
[#12]
His youtube video made it sound like possible released this year
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#13]

That is an awesome shotgun, what product are you using to attach your single-point sling near the pistol grip?

On thread topic: Let me be another to vouch for the GG&G flashlight mount. It's a little rattly, but for the price it offers a lot of functionality. I was originally holding out for the IWC but at this point I've settled with the GG&G and it works great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top