Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2024 2:49:21 PM EDT
They are 2 bucks each on J and G.
https://www.jgsales.com/product/military-surplus-lahti-l35-or-husqvarna-m40-leather-flap-pistol-holster-pack-of-five-used/

I have a Danish Police contract M40 and I already bought some holsters and I use the other 3 holsters to hold magazines.

Just wondering if maybe they can be user for Lugers or some other pistols?

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, they work for standard frame Ruger MKI, II, and III .22lr semi-autos.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
They are showing 9.95 for me
View Quote

Yes, it's $9.95 for a pack of 5 of them.

Military Surplus Lahti L35 or Husqvarna M40 Leather Flap Pistol Holster, Pack of Five, Used.

MILITARY SURPLUS LAHTI L35 OR HUSQVARNA M40 LEATHER FLAP PISTOL HOLSTER, PACK OF FIVE, USED.
FEATURED
ON SALE
$9.95
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:16:26 AM EDT
[#5]
With all of these holsters being practically given away, where are all of the pistols that go in them?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:05:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: axl] [#6]
They will work for almost single stack 9mm. Are well made leather with brass fittings.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 7:26:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By akchef:
With all of these holsters being practically given away, where are all of the pistols that go in them?
View Quote

In all of our grubby little hands.

I'm told also that many were destroyed by Sweden because some retarded vikings decided that using super 9mm plus P plus submachine gun ammo for it is a good idea.

But I lucked out on mines for $299 at Cabelas during the pandemic.

I bought two of them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#8]
the holsters should fit luger, p38 and other pistols that don't have a bulky slide or frame.  A lot of old style .22 pistols if the barrel isn't too long.

The black holsters don't have belt loops, they have brass hooks on the back to attach to d-rings on the swedish pistol belt so they arent very useful as holsters.

JG is still selling off bottom of the barrel scraps leftover from Samco's bankruptcy.  I bought a bunch of that stuff years ago and it looks like they have a lot left.  You may get lucky and get good condition surplus, but more likely you will get dirty and missing parts with plenty of the green verdigris corrosion on it.  That's why it's so cheap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top