Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2024 8:06:05 PM EDT
Hey guys.

Just got my B&T RBS SQDC in today. Was stoked to install it until I noticed fitment issues with my Midwest Industries rail and the suppressor. The mounting system brings the suppressor pretty dang close to that front site. The only way the suppressor will lock is when the MI rail is off.  To remedy the issue I was looking for a rail that stops prior to the end of the front sight(closest to the end of the muzzle). I found online through pics the UTG hand guard should work. With this said I had another fitting issue on this gun before so not sure if it’s common or not.  Anybody have a similar experience or can advise on how the UTG hand guard fits to the AP5P?

Thanks y’all!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:40:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stimr2] [#1]
My B&T RBS SQD Fullsize won't lock on my buddies PTR 9CT because it hits the cocking tube end cap. I actually shot off my suppressor because I didn't check to see if it was locked on. Luckily it didn't cause any real damage other than surface scratches from when it landed on the ground. It locks on to my AP5 just fine. From what I've seen online the SQD mounting system won't work on certain MP5s. As long as the rail doesn't go past the cocking tube end cap it should be good.
Top Top