Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2024 1:16:56 AM EDT
Been trying to find a safety harbor for a decent price. Serbus are too high. I like the PTR Jack jist announced, but I really want a folding vertical grip if I'm going to get it and I don't care for their fixed front grip.

Best I could find so far was an aow in 20ga but I want to run mini shells to squeeze some more capacity out of it and they don't really have 20ga mini shells.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:36:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know about the other models. But the mini shells dont work in a serbu super shorty. If using the mini shells is high on the priority list I would try them out in what you intend to buy before buying.
Link Posted: Yesterday 2:38:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By STUFFMAKER:
I dont know about the other models. But the mini shells dont work in a serbu super shorty. If using the mini shells is high on the priority list I would try them out in what you intend to buy before buying.
View Quote

Serbu made Mossberg 500,590 and Remington 870 based guns. Which version ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top