Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2024 1:43:18 AM EDT
Or is there something better out there now?
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 2:26:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 2:38:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I was just pondering this as well.

The roly poly had just hit the market last time I bought a dump pouch(2005ish?)
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 4:51:39 AM EDT
[#3]
there are a wide variety now but the Rolly still has some peculiarities, namely the lower price and the slik clip thing on top.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 8:36:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the rolypoly and prefer the Tactical Tailor rollup pouch.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Flatline Fiber Co.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 12:36:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NoImpactNoIdea:
Flatline Fiber Co.
View Quote

These guys just popped up on my social media last night. Ended up buying a few from them to try
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 3:07:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brachiosaur] [#7]
I've had two for a few years now but have only used them as water bottle pouches. A Nalgene fits great but the flap just barely goes over the lid, a 40oz beer bottle is really tight in it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Blue Force Gear and Extreme Gear Labs depending on of you want lighter or tougher.
View Quote

I’ve had one serving water bottle duty on a belt, getting caught up in briars and bushes, for well over 15 years and it’s holding up fine.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#9]
The RollyPolly is great for an extraneous pouch, like for water, binos, food, admin range stuff, etc., why I have one on the PC.

But it sucks ad a dedicated dump pouch for mags, they fall out easily during IMT.

I prefer the Tyr Tactical for a dump pouch, retains mags better.  Lives on the bat belt.  Gets used for admin too sometimes though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top