Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2024 12:29:39 PM EDT
Hey everyone,

Has anyone, or does anyone here use a 1.93 height mounted RDS on their APC9? I had a spare Aimpoint Duty RDS in a scalarworks 1.93 mount laying around and mounted it up on my APC9K, and it's very comfortable at that height. However, I just had surgery and it'll be a short while before I can actually try it out.

So I wanted to see if anyone else has a similar height setup? If so, what distance are you setting you're zero at? I tried googling around to see if anyone does similar, but haven't been seeing much other than the usual lower 1/3 heights.

I'm trying to see if I should just order a lower height mount to come in while I'm stuck at home.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:06:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: crosseyeshooter] [#1]
I think it'll depend on which stock you're using.  Most of the folding stocks have more drop than the telescoping one, so the folding stocks can use lower sights more comfortably.  Ignoring the aesthetics of a skyscraper on your APC9, here's a TFB article on 2.25" Spuhr mount.

I'm using a 1.43" height Romeo4T zeroed at 25/80 yards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top