Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2024 10:26:40 AM EDT
I posted an update in the earlier GL06 thread but thought I'd follow up as many have stated they are waiting. Dealer reached out to me and 40mm barrel for GL06 is enroute. If you're on a wait list with your dealer give them a call.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I just stumbled on here and seen this. I got the call myself the other day. Been hanging since mid summer. Nice to know it is getting closer!!! I was told if you had money down you were getting one. On the list and need to throw money quick. Not a lot coming in.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 10:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BrianSki:
I just stumbled on here and seen this. I got the call myself the other day. Been hanging since mid summer. Nice to know it is getting closer!!! I was told if you had money down you were getting one. On the list and need to throw money quick. Not a lot coming in.
View Quote

Did you happen to file your form 1? If so, did you use GL 06 as model or CH2023?
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#3]
How much are they?
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Dragon82:

Did you happen to file your form 1? If so, did you use GL 06 as model or CH2023?
View Quote

I used the GL-06 as the model.

It was approved.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:
How much are they?
View Quote

I think they are going for $1100. For the tube. Plus the GL-06. Deal prices may vary.

I think it is sold as a 40 kit with the sight. It has been a while.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 4:56:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: new21022] [#6]
Bauer Precision (doesn't answer their damn phones) still has them listed for $850, but no stock
https://www.bauer-precision.com/b-t-swiss-40mm-tube-black/

Only The Best had them for a long time at $650, then raised the price to $999 as soon as stock came back in. B&T allowed dealers to set their own prices, so that might give you an idea of where the costs are. I took my business elsewhere to people that represent the price they intend to charge more accurately.
Intentionally not linked.

AxArms has them for $999 + 20 shipping. I at least appreciate on their site they say how many are left. Which today is 7 remaining.
https://axarms.com/product/bt-40mm-gl06-grenade-launcher-barrel-bt-310387-fp-us-receiver-not-included/

And you might have luck getting slightly cheaper at Montana Tactical in Bozeman
https://www.montanatactical.com/  (barrel not listed on their site)
406-581-8686

Oh and one more thing... B&T's messaging has been all over the place. To me, who has called probably 10 times over the past year, and to dealers. At one point I was told that unless the dealer is an SOT they were allowed to order ONE barrel, IDK. It's all very stupid. My recommendation would be if you're into it, get it, because B&T doesn't seem to care about making money sometimes and imports may be questionable.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Whew I gots mine so I'm good. Poor suckers that come in to this thread years from now trying to find one.

I'll pour a little out for you, son.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By new21022:
Whew I gots mine so I'm good. Poor suckers that come in to this thread years from now trying to find one.

I'll pour a little out for you, son.
View Quote
Who did you end up buying from, if you don't mind me asking?  Did you have to show an approved Form 1 or could you just buy the barrel?
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#9]
There is a 40mm barrel on gunbroker right now for about $1000 buy it now
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 2:13:55 PM EDT
[#10]
FYI, Nice tubes but they are stripped... You need to reuse your front sight and the locking lug.

BTW I got mine from Bob @ Firearms Depot. Nice guy to deal with. He felt bad about how long it took B&T to ship to him.

He did get less in than on his wait list.

https://www.firearmsdepot.us/
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:05:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: new21022] [#11]
Originally Posted By keith13b:
Who did you end up buying from, if you don't mind me asking?  Did you have to show an approved Form 1 or could you just buy the barrel?
View Quote

I used that list I posed, $920 shipped. Bauer was cheaper the next week but they're out again.

It was worth the $50 to just have it locked down and done.

No show of a Form1, although I could have without any effort.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:14:59 PM EDT
[#12]
What info have folks used successfully for the eform1?

Maker:  S&B (or your own name?)
Model: GL06
SN: Just make one up?
Cal: 40mm
OAL: ???

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Have one available if anyone needs one. Customer backed out.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 3:52:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By mattnh:
What info have folks used successfully for the eform1?

Maker:  S&B (or your own name?)
Model: GL06
SN: Just make one up?
Cal: 40mm
OAL: ???

View Quote

This is what I got approved in 21 days. E-file to a LLC.

Really nice quality launcher. A little light weight and no padding on the stock, yet.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top