Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2024 12:33:35 PM EDT
Has anyone purchased and/or used one of these new (to the USA) rifles?  If so, what do you think about the rifle?
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 12:38:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Anaxes] [#1]
They’ve been available here for a while and seem fairly popular.

The balance is geared towards off-hand shooting and some people dislike the extensive use of plastics on the rifle, but that’s a personal preference. There is now a walnut furniture option.

Some people also get hit on the nose by the bolt when cycling the rifle whilst maintaining a firing position. Stock spacers are available to remedy this.

Early models were subject to a recall. Not sure if that’s a concern in the U.S, but the defective serial # range is worth checking.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.  It seems like it was made as a hunting rifle, I respect that.  
Plus. I have always loved the Swiss straight pull military rifles.  I shot a Blaser R8, just not a fan of the price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top