Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2024 11:35:14 PM EDT
i have in my possession an ak47 built sometime around 2005 from a russian so called palestinian plo captured isreali parts kit that has a brass plaque on the right hand side of the buttstock marked as follows...

russian ak 47 7.62mm
    presented to
colonel marshal b allen
    fabricated by
fourth u.s. army training aids center
  fort polk, loiusiana

the brass plaque is actually off a broken stock from a dummy gun that i aquired in my youth at louisville gun show. ive been wearing this plaque around on my type 3 milled russian ak thats battle worn as it matches the worn data plaque to a tee. its still mounted as found with its original 4 brass nails and i really enjoy it.

it crossed my mind someone here might have knowledge about what the plaque means if any signifigance who the colonel was. ive spent 20 years of my life shooting hiking and camping with this ak at random so had to ask.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:16:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top