Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2024 12:17:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, you've been through about enough crap from flakey customers.   Good luck with it, glad police responded when you asked them to.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 12:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if there has been anything going on in your business life recently, that might make your employees hesitant to take action on theirs and or, your account.
Make sure, all of you are on the same page.

Jay
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you also call the shop to let some employees know, prior to police arrival?
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 12:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 1:05:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw a homeless trying to get in a outbuilding while I was out of town, called the non-emergency number and asked for a response.
Watched a Officer send the housing deprived on his way.
Got a bill for it a month later.

Link Posted: 1/29/2024 1:10:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By bigbore:
I've missed maybe a dozen days in the 22 years I've been in business.  Last Friday I was out for a simple surgical procedure.  Just before I went into the OR, I checked my cameras to confirm my help showed up.   In the corner of the shop I see a dude acting wrong, and it didn't look like my help was paying attention.   So I called my contact at the PD and said someone needed to get there ASAP.   When I got out of surgery my phone was full of pictures of the 3 cruisers and the firetruck they used to take a mental patient they dealt with the night before to the hospital.

If you work in a public gun store and think something is wrong, something is probably wrong.  

This has not been a year for keeping the man out of my life.

View Quote
Acting Wrong?

What was the dude actually doing?

Glad he did not spaz (can we say spaz or is that out now) out and hurt  anyone or anything at your business..

Link Posted: 1/29/2024 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure it was just someone related to Klinger.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bigbore:
I didn't like the way he was looking out the window with his hands in the front pocket of his hoodie.
View Quote

+1

Always trust your gut.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 3:31:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 4:19:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hotdog250j:
I saw a homeless trying to get in a outbuilding while I was out of town, called the non-emergency number and asked for a response.
Watched a Officer send the housing deprived on his way.
Got a bill for it a month later.

View Quote

Your local PD bills you for reporting a crime?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top