BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:12:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cms81586:

No need to white knight. It’s blatantly obvious the demand is there. If asking why they haven’t brought more into the country than they have is not a valid question then why are we on a discussion forum?
View Quote

Sounds like you know what you need to do then. Import them yourself, resell them, and make millions of dollars.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Is still have a box full of G3 20s. Depending on price, I would like to buy a HK91.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 8:01:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stahlgewehr762] [#3]
Originally Posted By ATLANTIC-FIREARMS:

I doubt the demand will be that high especially IF we see a retail price tag of $1500 -$1900 bucks. We sold the Zenith line of Z93 firearms and they sold @ a snails pace. The average Joe 6 pack can pick up a solid 223/556 rifle for 500 -600 bucks right now so the only appeal to the 93 series would be dedicated hardcore roller lock shooters and that is a limited number of buyers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shadyman:
Thanks Atlantic, I know you're trying. But tell MKE that be prepared for a huge mega demand for the 33k pistol and 33 rifle. They will sell out, so they need a minimum of 50k units I'd estimate first shipment.

I doubt the demand will be that high especially IF we see a retail price tag of $1500 -$1900 bucks. We sold the Zenith line of Z93 firearms and they sold @ a snails pace. The average Joe 6 pack can pick up a solid 223/556 rifle for 500 -600 bucks right now so the only appeal to the 93 series would be dedicated hardcore roller lock shooters and that is a limited number of buyers.

I remember the MKE/Zenith imported Z43, which was a HK33k pistol. Those were sales "dogs" when they were being sold by wholesalers (like Atlantic), even though they were routinely priced lower than the MP5 and MP5k versions. As Atlantic alluded to above, the Z43 was unfavorably compared to cheap AR variants by potential buyers.

Once the Z43 pistols disappeared from the wholesale market and hit the secondary market, the prices jumped significantly. I guess it's a case of "I didn't want one until I couldn't get one.", or something.

I personally have no interest in an HK33k pistol or SBR, but an imported HK33 "pistol" with a push pin receiver and 16 inch barrel? YES, definitely sign me up for one of those!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Stahlgewehr762:

I remember the MKE/Zenith imported Z43, which was a HK33k pistol. Those were sales "dogs" when they were being sold by wholesalers (like Atlantic), even though they were routinely priced lower than the MP5 and MP5k versions. As Atlantic alluded to above, the Z43 was unfavorably compared to cheap AR variants by potential buyers.

Once the Z43 pistols disappeared from the wholesale market and hit the secondary market, the prices jumped significantly. I guess it's a case of "I didn't want one until I couldn't get one.", or something.

I personally have no interest in an HK33k pistol or SBR, but an imported HK33 "pistol" with a push pin receiver and 16 inch barrel? YES, definitely sign me up for one of those!
View Quote
I bet those 43s would have sold great a year or two ago during the brace explosion.  Now we might be back to the same situation of how many people really want to SBR one.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:59:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Findsman] [#5]
Originally Posted By Dunderway:
I bet those 43s would have sold great a year or two ago during the brace explosion.  Now we might be back to the same situation of how many people really want to SBR one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dunderway:
Originally Posted By Stahlgewehr762:

I’ve never personally had an issue SBR’ing anything; 922r compliance for an HK format pistol blows though.

But I do not get excited for a platform with magazines that are $50+ a piece.  I do find it somewhat hard to believe that a stamped and welded magazine design from the 1960s costs that much to produce sixty years later.  By the original manufacturers that have owned/licensed such tooling since the beginning.  This isn’t a US startup trying to pay off their upfront costs.

If these come in high like everyone is expecting, then add the mag costs, 922r for SBR dudes, A3 stock fuckery, you’re basically going to restrict the market to HK collectors.

I have a small pool of 33 parts and mags from dabbling with the C93s, so I’m not entirely closed off, but they’re only going to get me with a 53 option.  ETA - And maybe not even then, I just went through the major places to get HK parts and I think I was able to get 4 US-made parts towards the magic 7 you need for the 33/53.  Not a lot of 922r parts for a push-pin semi auto 5.56 since the market for them basically has never existed.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 7:45:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By WhisperPickle:

Sounds like you know what you need to do then. Import them yourself, resell them, and make millions of dollars.
View Quote

I’m in the middle of an optics import deal. These may be next if MKE USA doesn’t get on board once they’re up and running full tilt.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

I've got the money burning a hole in my pocket for an HK33/53 clone.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 6:57:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 55Kingpin] [#8]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:

I've got the money burning a hole in my pocket for an HK33/53 clone.
View Quote

I want a 33k pretty bad...have some parts, mags, stocks, etc.  Wish I could have snagged the Zenith 43p at the time.  I know the market is small, but I sure hope they get imported.  If not, I'll take a 33 and pay someone to chop it or put in an RCM k barrel.

ETA: I'm 100% a buyer for a 33k or 33...maybe one of each, or two of both depending on what gets imported.  I think I can help convince a few other buddies as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I was never very impressed with the HK93. That being said, I’d be interested in a clone if they were priced comparable to HK91 clones.

I would really like an HK53 pistol clone to SBR and would be willing to pay more for that configuration. However, I worry the new brace ruling will have a chilling effect on future releases of rifle caliber pistols.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 11:19:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Lots of talk of the 33...I don't think they even mentioned the semi-auto G3 import at SHOT (although it was on the wall). Any updates on that front?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:44:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cms81586:
Lots of talk of the 33...I don't think they even mentioned the semi-auto G3 import at SHOT (although it was on the wall). Any updates on that front?
View Quote

Nope.  Only real mention of 91 clones I saw was the prototype that Zenith showed off.  Sounds like that won't be coming until 2024, though, along with their 33 clone.  Right now they're focusing on expanding their MP5 line and getting their HK416 clones out by the end of the year.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 11:01:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Anybody know if MKE got FUBAR'd in the earthquake?
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Maybe I’ll have a use for all those 33 and 53 mags I have
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 9:16:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zeebz] [#15]
Hey guys... saw this on Reddit and thought it'd be good to post here.  Surprised this information didn't find its way into the thread.  This is regarding the MKE made HK33s posted on the previous page.

If MSRP is around $1,500 then street price for these would likely be around $1,200.  This is one hell of a fucking price on these things if true.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 11:50:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Did MKE ever produce the HK53 style rifle with the 8.5" barrel? That would be a fun SBR range toy if they imported those as a pistol...
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 12:46:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Bump to keep up interest.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 0351:
Bump to keep up interest.
View Quote

I'm still in for two or more, depending on what they import.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 10:09:47 PM EDT
[#20]
I grabbed an HK33 furniture set just in case. I plan to use a wood G3 stock I have and either the black wide handguard or MKE's skinny black one.

Im not buying mags or anything else, but the German furniture isnt cazy expensive so I figured wth.

Anyone know if the brownish MKE polymer mags are gtg? I like those and would assume they wont be scarce if the guns are coming in. I dont think I care to spend $45+ for the metal mags if the translucent polymer ones are reliable.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#21]
I would definitely be in for a 33K.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 11:55:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Six2Life:
I would definitely be in for a 33K.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2023 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Saddlerocker:
I grabbed an HK33 furniture set just in case. I plan to use a wood G3 stock I have and either the black wide handguard or MKE's skinny black one.

Im not buying mags or anything else, but the German furniture isnt cazy expensive so I figured wth.

Anyone know if the brownish MKE polymer mags are gtg? I like those and would assume they wont be scarce if the guns are coming in. I dont think I care to spend $45+ for the metal mags if the translucent polymer ones are reliable.
View Quote

I did the same earlier in the thread. Stocked up on a couple sets of furniture and a handful of surplus mags. Now I just need something to use them on.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 7:12:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 14BoltFF:

I did the same earlier in the thread. Stocked up on a couple sets of furniture and a handful of surplus mags. Now I just need something to use them on.
View Quote

Yeah I bought a stock set, MKE A3 stock and 4 MKE mags. I'm all in hoping for the guns to come in. A long time ago I used to have an HK93 A3 and really liked it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 9:31:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trunkmonkey4] [#25]
https://www.mkeusa.com/en-US/catalogue/pistols/t-43-h/39/25

The image might be reversed, but at least it’s not listed “Leo only”, unlike the mp5sd.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Bump
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:29:26 PM EDT
[#27]
I could understand Atlantic keeping a lid on info, but find it hard to believe they just have no idea and the guns will just show up oneday.... or they wont.

Century certainly knows if they were put on a boat yet or not eh?
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#28]
I could understand Atlantic keeping a lid on info, but find it hard to believe they just have no idea and the guns will just show up oneday.... or they wont.

Century certainly knows if they were put on a boat yet or not eh?
View Quote

Reading between the lines, I think the intent to import them and some agreement has already been reached, but they are currently being reviewed and approved for import by the government.  That approval takes some time and then you have to fit production in between military orders over in turkey at the factory so I assume we’ll get some info once they get close to being put on a boat but I think there’s a lot of balls in the air right now so locking down a exact time or an exact price is going to be difficult
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:22:38 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm sure they are trying to avoid everybody whining and bitching when they don't arrive on the projected schedule and all the entitled loosers are complaining because 'they said they would be here by now'.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:24:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 1:40:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Folks there are ton of moving parts with these types of deals and it does not help that Turkey was slammed with massive earthquakes in early Feb. At this time there is no firm release date , prices or exact models to discuss .Hopefully we will know more in the next few months .
View Quote

Thank you!

Link Posted: 4/3/2023 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Folks there are ton of moving parts with these types of deals and it does not help that Turkey was slammed with massive earthquakes in early Feb. At this time there is no firm release date , prices or exact models to discuss .Hopefully we will know more in the next few months .
View Quote

In for a semi-auto G3 .308 if you bring them in!!! FYI, have bought multi guns from you so I mean it
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 10:41:33 PM EDT
[#33]
BUMP.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Bump to keep interest alive.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By 55Kingpin:
Bump to keep interest alive.
View Quote

Still crossing my fingers for a 33K (or 53).
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 1:43:09 PM EDT
[#36]
My wallet is ready.  Come on Century and Atlantic!
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 2:52:28 PM EDT
[#37]
I will be buying two of each model offered.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 10:31:16 AM EDT
[#38]
BTT
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:15:28 PM EDT
[#39]
BTT
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Meanwhile, my mag collection continues to grow....
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Trunkmonkey4:
Meanwhile, my mag collection continues to grow....
View Quote

That's it stock up now. Because once they are imported and sold. The price will go up.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:59:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:

That's it stock up now. Because once they are imported and sold. The price will go up.
View Quote

Yep.  NOW is the time to stock up on HK33/53 accoutrements.  The price will skyrocket of these things once imports are announced.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#43]
I think the polymer MKE mags will be plentiful if the guns come in.
They look good, and seems to function well, so mags I am not stockpiling yet.
Furniture.... yeah
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 10:00:12 PM EDT
[#44]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RTGparts/status/1668316008472248329?s=20[/tweet]
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 10:00:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 0351] [#45]
delete

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Zenith or Century/MKE is the question.
But good news
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:32:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: osprey21] [#47]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:58:03 AM EDT
[#48]

Zenith or Century/MKE is the question.
But good news
View Quote

Zenith, Century or MKE is not making those magazines.   That's an ad for AC Unity magazines for the HK93.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 12:37:59 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Awesome. I'm happy to see that AC Unity is making HK33 mags. I like their AUG and Mp5 mags.

Link Posted: 6/22/2023 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By eodinert:

Zenith, Century or MKE is not making those magazines.   That's an ad for AC Unity magazines for the HK93.
View Quote

Whoops. My bad.
Thought it was teasing the guns.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top