Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2024 4:49:55 PM EDT
And yes, I tried to "live chat" with silencer shop, but after waiting 3 hours for a reply, I had to go on about my day. I also called and left my call back number early this morning and no response either. I have Al my trust info and prints with SS, which is why I went through them, but maybe that was a mistake.

I was in full auto doing the certification, it accepted payment, but never let me do the final "sign off" or put in my pin. I was eventually froze, and when I went it to try it again it goes as far as processing payment and then said payment failed and kicks me out of full auto. I got a receipt at the payment was already received, but full auto never lets me get past this step. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#1]
My SOT dealer said to never attempt to certify through SS using a mobile device as it would cause problems.  Could that be it?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a known issue. Do not try and certify today.

Direct from Silencershop this morning:

Yesterday evening, the ATF changed the individual certification questionnaire.  Since then, individual certifcations have not been working as expected.  Trust certifications are unaffected.  Our developers are aware of the issue and are currently deploying a fix.  Please monitor the announcements in your dealer portal for any updates on the matter.  I would recommend postponing any scheduled individual certifications you have this morning.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 3:32:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FishKepr:
My SOT dealer said to never attempt to certify through SS using a mobile device as it would cause problems.  Could that be it?
View Quote
Did it on a laptop.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 3:33:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Green_Label:
There is a known issue. Do not try and certify today.

Direct from Silencershop this morning:

View Quote
It was on a trust.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top