Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2024 2:43:18 PM EDT
Love shooting my Henry X 357 and want another lever rifle.  The Chiappa has caught my attention since it's a takedown model.  I'd like to hear opinions/experiences.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Upon first glance it's like seeing the original mossberg AR stocked levergun for the first time. Kind of jarring.

Not sure about the magazine setup and mag/barrel brace setup.

Not sure about the sight rail.

Not sure about the stock, but that appears to be the trend this year.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#2]
My buddy bought one and we shot it together and it is awesome suppressed with his Omega K. He loads some special subs that are really fun, but it is awesome for magnums too. Very smooth and well fit.

He has the Henry Dark too and had to send it in where they replaced the barrel as the chamber was out of round. He likes his Wildland way better.

I want to get the Wildland 1886 takedown now in 45-70.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Actiondiver:
My buddy bought one and we shot it together and it is awesome suppressed with his Omega K. He loads some special subs that are really fun, but it is awesome for magnums too. Very smooth and well fit.

He has the Henry Dark too and had to send it in where they replaced the barrel as the chamber was out of round. He likes his Wildland way better.

I want to get the Wildland 1886 takedown now in 45-70.
View Quote

That’s great to hear.  If I get one it’ll be strictly shot suppressed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top