Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2024 4:15:54 PM EDT
I am looking at the Condor LCS Gun Belt and I am wanting to use this with my Helikon-Tex chest rig. The chest rig is the Training Mini Rig and I love it. It allows me to carry all that I need and nothing that I don't, but one problem with it is, I can only carry four AR/AK mags, so I want to have a belt to supplement some mags into my load out. The pistol pouches allow me to carry a knife, flashlight, multi tool and a spare pistol mag. I have been using an ALICE web belt to hold six AR mags, two pistol mags and my handgun. I just want to do a setup that is more modern. My chest rig has a dangler that holds my IFAK. It also has a main pouch that allows me to carry some overflow medical items, batteries and various other things should I need them. I do want to add a TQ to my belt. I carry three on my chest rig.

My questions -

Can I get MOLLE pouches that hold two or three AR mags? If so, who makes them? I tend to like the ones that have flaps to cover the mags and Velcro down.

How does the MOLLE secure to the gun belt? Does it go through the MOLLE webbing or between the two layers? If between the two layers, is that secure enough?

What holsters would you recommend? My main carry guns are either a S&W M&P 2.0 or a Glock G19. I don't run a light on them, but am looking into doing that. I also don't like straps around my leg, but if that is how I would have to run a holster, I will do it and adjust to it.

I really like the ALICE web belt but hate the USGI holster. I have not looked to see if I could fit a modern holster onto the web belt. That may be my cheapest route to go, but I want something more modern.

Thanks for any and all help.

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 7:46:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BloodRaven:
Esstac Lidded Double 5.56 Pouch

Esstac Belt Mounted Elastic Tourniquet/TQ Holder

For holster, go with either Safariland or G-Code
View Quote

Thank you! I will check those out.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Laser cut webbing makes up the outside layer, this is where you weave your molle pouches in.
I used one of these for years before upgrading... They are decent for the money.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JT5544:
Laser cut webbing makes up the outside layer, this is where you weave your molle pouches in.
I used one of these for years before upgrading... They are decent for the money.
View Quote

I guess I’m used to have more rows of MOLLE and not sure if pouches will flop around or not.

I also wonder if my ALICE pouches can be fitted to the belt? I used to run the zip tied to my web belt years ago before using ALICE clips.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:59:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By OlympicArmsFan:

I guess I’m used to have more rows of MOLLE and not sure if pouches will flop around or not.

I also wonder if my ALICE pouches can be fitted to the belt? I used to run the zip tied to my web belt years ago before using ALICE clips.
View Quote

Use Velcro One Wrap...stuff is amazing. It holds very secure and keeps the pouches from moving. I bought a couple rolls when I put together my first war belt. It holds my pistol mag pouches, my AR mag pouch, and my IFAK securely to the belt. My belt doesn't have MOLLE, but you can use it with MOLLE or without.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:55:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Use Velcro One Wrap...stuff is amazing. It holds very secure and keeps the pouches from moving. I bought a couple rolls when I put together my first war belt. It holds my pistol mag pouches, my AR mag pouch, and my IFAK securely to the belt. My belt doesn't have MOLLE, but you can use it with MOLLE or without.

www.amazon.com/dp/B00I0TTPL8
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OlympicArmsFan:

www.amazon.com/dp/B00I0TTPL8

Awesome! I will look into that stuff.

I need to figure out size of belt. Not sure I’ll go with the Cobra buckle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top