Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2024 5:05:32 PM EDT
As title reads (this is more of a general tech gun question so mods feel free to relocate if necessary), I'm looking to convert my launcher's SA trigger mechanism to a DA trigger mechanism. I don't know how to do this, other than to take inspiration from J-frame blueprints' small parts and try to 3DP something? I don't know. But is there a general way to do this if you unscrew the plates housing the FCG mechanism, and swapping out parts?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:54:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: new21022] [#1]
A. No. Practically, not theoretically.

B. What launcher are you even talking about?

C. The B&T GL-06 is DA and it's awesome. There, that great advice will cost you $1500 up front, but you have a chance of making money on it. And far cheaper than trying to convert some non-sense launcher.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top