Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2024 7:00:33 AM EDT
Has anyone use the service of eftcreator.com ? I’ve got a bunch of fingerprint cards here was thinking about doing their scan upload, and they create a EFT from it. If no one’s got experience with an nephrologist, send it off to Hanson brothers, but was trying to cut a few days out of the process.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:21:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: H2K] [#1]
I have used them and it was fairly easy, just make sure your fingerprint card scans for upload into their system is at least 500dpi. Went to UPS store to have them scanned at 600dpi for $3. each, then signed up an account in etfcreator, paid for two subscriptions and uploaded scans into system. An hour later, the .etf files were posted in my account and I downloaded them for use. ATF accepted them without an issue.

Video on creating account:
https://youtu.be/m0IzldGaqfU

FAQ:
https://eftcreator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/16321242805773-FAQ
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 5:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven’t used that but I did make my own using openEFT last year and have used the file a few times now. You just need the “slap” prints on the bottom of the card and a scanner.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I did it with Hansohn and it was fast and easy.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Hansohn emailed me the file one business day after receiving my prints. Total time with mail was less than a week
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 7:33:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 1:45:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top