Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2024 6:53:26 AM EDT
Anyone know if the DA147 xeno mount was ever produced? Its out of stock everywhere. Didn't know if it was a new product not produced or on the shelves yet or a old discontinued product. Would be perfect for my Primal to go on everything I care to use it on.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
They haven't gotten past making 1/2x28 and 5/8x24.

I had figured other thread options had been dropped by now.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:34:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jbooker82] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mecha_Loopy:
They haven't gotten past making 1/2x28 and 5/8x24.

I had figured other thread options had been dropped by now.
View Quote

Or the Charlie Xeno Adapter. There could have been a few Silencer CO Velos owners running Xeno, but they will more than likely go Plan B instead. It's not like they haven't had time to bring more options out. Especially with the muzzle device threatening options.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:17:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#3]
Originally Posted By jbooker82:

Or the Charlie Xeno Adapter. There could have been a few Silencer CO Velos owners running Xeno, but they will more than likely go Plan B instead. It's not like they haven't had time to bring more options out. Especially with the muzzle device threatening options.
View Quote
Yeah, it's like DA just lost interest in Xeno.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 5:06:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mesooohoppy] [#4]
Originally Posted By dmk0210:
Yeah, it's like DA just lost interest in Xeno.
View Quote

they have ALWAYS struggled with keeping up with demand on their suppressor accessories. so this is not surprising. some of my customers have some of their accessory part numbers memorized because they have been looking for them for so long.

wolverine collars and thread inserts are non existent in the larger pitches. i just saw my first hub keymo mount in the last 15 months. wolfman trilugs were tough to get for a couple of months (now they have a shit load of them).

i would think they would use 3rd party MFGs and license their design out. for example forward controls is making xeno stuff.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:27:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the replies. After doing some reading, it looks like I'll just have to go with the Plan B set up to get what I want. Shame as I already have a Xeno HUB mount and a couple muzzle devices. Oh well.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:46:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gtscotty] [#6]
Originally Posted By jbooker82:

View Quote

Right? At one point a Charlie adapter was on the way, along with muzzle devices in 9/16x24 and 11/16x24..... That was a couple years ago, definitely not counting on anything outside of the basics anymore.

Xeno is my favorite mount type, but since the Sierra 5 collapse, DA seems to have given up on expanding the lineup anymore, and only one other manufacturer has gotten onboard.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 11:12:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Gtscotty:

Xeno is my favorite mount type, but since the Sierra 5 collapse, DA seems to have given up on expanding the lineup anymore, and only one other manufacturer has gotten onboard.
View Quote

That's a lie.  

LMT, FCD, Sons of Liberty, and Dead Air make Xeno muzzle devices.   LMT and DA make Xeno adapters.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:52:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#8]
Originally Posted By zentradi:

That's a lie.  

LMT, FCD, Sons of Liberty, and Dead Air make Xeno muzzle devices.   LMT and DA make Xeno adapters.  
View Quote
But all the same 1/2x28 or 5/8x24 thread patterns.  So same as we already had, just different aesthetics. It would be nice is someone gave AK muzzles some love.

The LMT adapters are nice. I have a few. Shorter, lighter. Not a big difference though so not worth replacing ones you already have.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:04:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AMG08:
Thanks for all the replies. After doing some reading, it looks like I'll just have to go with the Plan B set up to get what I want. Shame as I already have a Xeno HUB mount and a couple muzzle devices. Oh well.
View Quote

I did the same thing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Sadly I was in the same boat needing the same thread pitch for my 450 bushmaster.  I ended up going with Griffin plan a and I have been happy with it.  I am only using one suppressor with plan a and the rest are xeno.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 10:21:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I really like Xeno, but DA really dropped the ball releasing the Primal without appropriate Xeno muzzle devices. Even if they were just Xeno Xeros.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:32:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By zentradi:

That's a lie.  

View Quote

That's a bit dramatic, lol.

Last time I was looking for muzzle devices, LMT was the only option outside of largely out of stock DA offerings. I'm glad a few more makers have dipped their toes in lately, although the few muzzle devices I see from them are fairly duplicative of what DA has out, and as the other poster mentioned, no new thread or adapter options.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top